Percussionluvr

What is your user name?

Percussionluvr

· What's the story behind your username?

 I love to play percussion! I have been playing for six years, I was even on the drumline in high school.

· How old are you?

 I am nineteen. ^.^

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

I think I have been here for just over a year.

 · What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

 It is called Strange Changes.

 · What genre is it entered in?

Adventure. Although it is equally fantasy, it was very hard to pick which topic to put it in.

 · Can you give a brief summery of your story?

Avalon is a young women who lives with her mother and sister. One day their little village in the desert gets attacked by a viscious beast. After Avalon's fierce battle she comes out on top, but does not have enough energy to battle off the next creatures that come to get her. To defeat the dark, powerful creatures of her world, Avalon must become one of them. But what happens when in the process of trying to protect those that she loves, she loses her mind?

 · Who is your favourite character?

Ooo . . . that is difficult to say! I want to say that my favorite character is either Sunce, or Drust.

 · What is your favourite part of your story?

 AH! That is an unfair question to ask . . . . I like all of it. ^.^ · What advise would you give other Wattpad authors? Just keep writing. Even if you do not have a lot of reads. Remember to write for yourself because that is what is important, writing what you want to imagine, what you have in mind. Do not write what is popular because you want reads.

 · Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

THank you so much for your support guys! I do not know where I would be without your advice, your questions, everything. I hope you continue to enjoy Strange Changes as much as I have.