StormySkyDiver

· What is your user name?

Hey Guys! i'm StormySkyDiver!

· What's the story behind your username?

Okay, here's the deal, i love, I mean, I absolutely LOVE sports! From Scuba diving, to skiing, to rock climbing, para sailing, sea bed walking... well you get the picture. Sky diving is the one thing I haven't done yet, that I REALLY want to do! So when I was writing an about me, the name just came to me! :D

· How old are you?

15 going on 16! :D

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

I've been on Wattpad just over a year. I joined wattpad because of my bookworm of a friend who suggested this site to satisfy my reading needs. Lol!

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

The Angel Of Hell.

· What genre is it entered in?

It's entered in the Paranormal category.

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?

Hell was the worst place to be after death. The torture is inevitable and the conditions are miserable. There is no remorse for those who have committed a crime and they got everything they deserved: Eternal Punishment. And who better to lead the torture party than the son of the Devil himself?

However, Lucifer is not who everyone thinks he is.

And when friendly little Sally gets sent to Hell she is furious. Sally refuses to sit back and take some unjust punishment; and when the Angels of Heaven ignore her pleas for help, she takes matters into her own hands.

But something sinister is brewing between the forces of Heaven and Hell… And this something might just lead to the destruction of all humanity… unless it can be stopped…

· Who is your favourite character?

My favorite character... well, it would have to be Lucifer! I can't give away my reason, but you guys will have to read it to find out ;)

· What is your favourite part of your story?

 My favorite part will have to be the end! I haven't written that part yet, but honestly, I have to tell you guys, it's something that would never be expected. (That is to say, for the first time in history, the love birds don't end up together :P )

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

 Please don't try to be cliche just because of other stories with a million reads. Come up with your own story and give other copycats a reason to copy YOUR story! (But seriously, if they try to copy it, give them a virtual slap in the face). But yeah, creativity is the key! Oh, and don't be afraid of the consequences, don't be afraid that they might not want to read it. Write it for YOU and yourself! And the readers will come! :D

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

Thank you so much for the support I've gotten so far! Thank you for allowing me to TRY and enter in the Watty Awards, because without your support, I wouldn't even have thought of it.