RibbonsOfRainSang

· What is your user name?

RibbonsOfRainSang.

· What's the story behind your username?

Hmm, somewhat. There's a song called Werewolf, written by the band CocoRosie. In the beginning someone says "In a dream I was a werewolf, my soul was filled with crystal light, and lavendar ribbons of rain sang, ridding my heart of mortal fight" and I thought that it was beautiful.

· How old are you?

Uh, fifteen. :/

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

I'm not sure. I think around a year, although for a while I never went on at all.

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

It's called 'I Am Iris'.

· What genre is it entered in?

It's entered in the humor genre because I thought it fit best. It's made a lot of people laugh, so I went with humor. Although, there is a serious side to it, as well, and has made people cry.

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?

This isn't exactly a summary, but here:

Enter the world of Iris Mai. She can be considered a bit peculiar... Odd, different, puzzling. No one quite understands her, not even Robot Boy, and especially not Moth. She doesn't ask for much, only happiness, but she has that. She doesn't have a doubt in her mind that she can maintain that without anyone's help.

Suddenly, obstacles are thrown at Iris that she never expected. Iris is forced to face- or ignore- life, death, love, and hate in ways almost as unique as herself.

· Who is your favourite character?

There's not a single character I don't enjoy writing about. Robot Boy and Iris are by far my favorites, though, with the latter being obvious considering the story is written in her perspective. I like that she's always herself and she doesn't care what people think. She feels like she doesn't need anyone, not even a friend, to make her happy and I admire that. She's weird, but she doesn't even know. In her eyes, this is normal, this is life. Everyone else seems to think she's a bit odd. People make fun of her, but she has this child-like naivity to her that doesn't even notice.

· What is your favourite part of your story?

I'm not lying when I say I enjoyed writing every little scene. I loved writing the silly, fun ones and even the sad ones. Last night I wrote a dream scene that I'm proud of and I hope my readers feel the same once I upload chapter twelve. I'm not entirely sure that they will, though. It's a bit different.

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

Don't force story ideas into your head. Let them come to you. It's more personal that way. Let the story almost write itself, just distort the rough idea until it's perfect in your mind. Don't be afraid to think out of the box. Write something weird, crazy, or disturbing instead of caring about what people want to read. And, sometimes, the writing style determines the originality more than the plot itself.

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

Thank you for actually reading my story. I appreciate every comment, not matter what it is. I hope that you'll all like the direction I'm taking it in, but if you don't- well, whatever. I obviously have no idea what to say, so yeah. Farewell!