Ms_Writing_lover

What is your user name?

 Ms_Writing_lover

· What's the story behind your username?

I just love writing a lot and my friends know it. So, when I asked them a suggestion, they gave this and I used it !

· How old are you?

i'm completing 13 years this december

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

- 1 month and 10 days

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

 "A new life (A twilight fan-fic)" I just uploaded a chapter but i have completed writing 10 chapters.

· What genre is it entered in?

Fan-fic

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?

Edward Cullen and Bella Swan meet each other when both are humans (In 2012 only and not in the 20th century when Edward's human in Twilight Saga. This is a little bit different.) in Peter's academy in Tallahassee. They live in the school hostel. Bella's biological sisters are Alice and Rosalie and Emmett and Jasper are Edward's biological brothers. Edward and Bella fall in love madly and get married after high school. They have one boy and later girl twins. Their lives are very much peaceful. All hell breaks loose when something happens to Bella. What is that ? What will happen to Edward and their children after this ? (Charlie and Renée never got divorced and Esme and Carlisle are the biological parents of Edward, Emmett and Jasper.)

· Who is your favourite character?

Bella Swan

· What is your favourite part of your story?

I haven't uploaded it yet !

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

Just write and upload whatever is in your mind. Don't worry if people will like your story or not. Worrying will not allow you to focus on writing properly :)

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

Enjoy while reading ! Enjoying is the only thing that will make the author's writings meaningful than any other thing you do for them !!! :)