Maddii15

What is your user name?

Maddii15

What's the story behind your username?

Well my name is Maddii and the year I graduate is 2015!

How old are you?

15 and still counting!

How long have you been on Wattpad?

Since July 31, 2012!

What story have you entered in the Watty's Award?

Mutant.

What genre is it entered in?

Science Fiction.

Can you give a brief summary of your story?

As a little girl Circe was always different with her blue hair. After mysteriously killng over fourty people she was locked up in a lab and to the outside world was presumed to be dead. Six years later she barely escapes with her life and got her memory wiped by Chiwa only to regain it when necessary. Circe woke oblivious to the world when she was rescued by Jason. He was drawn to her right away and since Circe lost her memory she was called Coco. Now more mysterious deaths return to Sparta and the military is after her. How long can she stay hidden?

Who is your favourite character?

Definately Circe/Coco, I love Circe's evil side, yet Coco is kind of naive and is a very fun character.

What was your favourite part of your story?

That's a tough one, probably Homecoming night though. I enjoyed writing it.

What advice would you give to other Wattpad authors?

Never give up on a story. I recently lost 50 plus chapters due to an error on my iPad and I was thinking of stopping Mutant. So no matter how tough it gets keep writing because its something you love to do:)

Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

Love you all. Reading everyone's comments make me smile! And if you love how Mutant is going I am starting Book 2:D Once again thank you everyone for your support and even if I don't win I still will always appreciate everything you have done to support my story!