Zenon107

· What is your user name? Zenon107

· What's the story behind your username? Well, when I was little, there was this Disney movie called Zenon23, and I sorta became obsessed with the name XP I have no idea how I got the 107 part lol

· How old are you? Fourteen, ya know it!

· How long have you been on Wattpad? Since July 26 2011

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards? Stuck on Mute

· What genre is it entered in? Short Story

· Can you give a brief summery of your story? Adisa Herrington had it all. She was able to sing when she first opened her mouth to say a word. She was proud of her voice, and soon, at the age of fourteen, she began to sing professionally. Then after one performance, she finds herself afflicted with sarcoma, which is curable only through a surgery that could ruin her vocal cords, and destroy her ability to sing. The tumor in her throat has already affected her ability to breathe well and sing loudly. Adisa is afraid to take the surgery, but she does anyway. It was a failure. Her ability to sing is forever gone, and now she can't even talk. What is a now-mute girl able to do when she's lost everything she's ever lived for?

· Who is your favorite character?Uh...it would have to be Zane ^^

· What is your favorite part of your story? When Adisa teases him about magic girls XP

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors? Hm....I need a lot of advice myself, but......do your best! And never give up! Make sure you check our spelling ^_- Yup, that's what I'd tell people.

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers? Yes there is! My readers, I love you guys. You're one of the only reasons I have gotten this far. I couldn't do much without ya! Stay frosty!