StrickenAurora

· What is your user name?

StrickenAurora

· What's the story behind your username?

It was a name I thought up recently, and its with the image of an exploding aurora- or in other words an explosions of many lights through a dark sky, imagery is something I love, especially when you see so much in such a small word.

· How old are you?

I am fourteen and turning 15 in a month I say that because I look older than I really am.

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

I have been on wattpad for about 2 years, but there was an 8 month pause in between.

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

I haven't entered one before, I hadn't really had a story that I could dedicate myself to as much as the one that I am writing.

· What genre is it entered in?

Its entered in Fantasy.

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?

 Clair was raised in an academy for magic users, she strives to do her best, and to keep everyone safe. But after an argument with the headmaster, he leaves her with the whole school. To make things worst, things are happening on the campus, things that put everyone's lives in danger. Especially when the newest addition to the students is Noble. Forget miracles, Clair is going to get through this with her teeth dug into the dirt.

· Who is your favourite character?

Noble is my favorite, I just enjoy writting about his completely bipolar attitude that Clair can never understand.

· What is your favourite part of your story?

It hasn't been written though, but it will be when Clair finds out who the strange figure she always seems to find outside her room is. ;)

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

I would say to never give up on your stories, its hard to get noticed in Wattpad because its such a large community, but with enough determination you can find your place of comfort and become a much better writer.

Say to your readers?

If you've read this far, I appreciate your support!