livelovelaugh331

· What is your user name?

     livelovelaugh331

· What's the story behind your username?:

        There isn't really story behind it, it was my favorite quote at the time and 331 is my birthday.

· How old are you?:

      14 yrs old

· How long have you been on Wattpad?:

     I have had one other account that I deleted, so combined about a year. This account specifically, only 2-3 months.

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?:

       Straight in a Crooked World

· What genre is it entered in?:

       Short Story

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?:

       The world as we see it...or maybe it should be the gays as we see them! In a world where the population is prominently gay heterosexuality can cause conflicts. It did for these two! A nobody at Solae High - Jason suddenly finds himself the center of unwanted attention when the people of his world find out his preference! Unbeknownst, pulled to an old friend- Ashlia and her to him...these two find themselves against the world of homosexuals. As if life was easy with Mason bullying Jason to no ends he now had to suffer the scrutiny of his friends and classmates for choosing someone inappropriate? But was it really? Pushed against a wall with no way to escape these two teenagers stand to fight back for the person they love and who love them back just the same...but will they succeed?

· Who is your favourite character?:

      My favorite character is Jason, because I put a lot of myself in to him.

· What is your favourite part of your story?:

      My favorite part of my story is in the chapter where Jason and Ashlia run away and they are at a hotel and the hostess says "two beds" and Ashlia interjects and says "No, one" then when they are in the hotel Jason goes "one bed, huh?" and Ashlai goes "It's not like we're going to do a lot of sleeping." I think that scene is kind of funny and romantic.

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?:

     Don't try to write stories like the ones that are popular at the time, because you will have way more fun and more reads if you right something unique.

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?:

     Thank you so much for reading Straight in the Crooked World, and please support me in the Atty's. :)