SimplyStupid

What is your user name?

SimplyStupid

· What's the story behind your username?

I am distracted very easily. Pretty images of pretty things.

· How old are you?

14

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

Since November 2011. This my second account. The first one was in May 2011, but I sucked at Wattpad so I made a fresh new one.

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

 I'm With Stupid

· What genre is it entered in?

Humor

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?

Spencer is best friends with Gale, who is extremely hated by Spencer's girlfriend Thia, who doesn't know Spencer has been cheating on her for a couple years now and Gale has been keeping it a secret, and now Thia finds out after Spencer told Gale to sleep with her(stupid plan), because he seems to be semi-in love with Alice, who is bad news and extremely shitty at being nice. Thia blackmails Gale into helping her ruin Spencers life, like he ruined hers and they go on a really big ruining life mission and end up... well, thats the big secret ain't it? They're all with Stupid.

· Who is your favourite character?

Thia. I don't know why, but I write funnier scenes in her mind.

· What is your favourite part of your story?

Thia crashes into Gale's window to get some information out of him at 2 in the morning. Then gets her butt stuck in a random laundry basket.

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

If you're writing a teen fiction or anything other than fantasy, make your story as realistic as possible. Like someone would actually do it, not something like fly. No one can fly. Duh.

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

Don't think too much into the story. Read it for the entertainment and the humor, not seeking some kind of message. As for my other stories, their might be a message or not. But mostly, humor is for pure laughter. Life at it's most innocent.