crazy_awesome_me

· What is your user name?

crazy_awesome_me

• What's the story behind your username?

There isn’t really a story, but the crazy part sort of describes me.

• How old are you?

:x Not telling :)

• How long have you been on Wattpad?

Since May 26, 2012

• What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

Fear

• What genre is it entered in?

Short Story

• Can you give a brief summary of your story?

A girl goes through a traumatic experience. Years later, the memories still haunt her. But it's not just the memories. Still devastated about her loss, and convinced she is still in danger, will her fears catch up with her? A short story of pain, loss, guilt, and a whole lot of fear.

• Who is your favourite character?

Kat, of course.

• What is your favourite part of your story?

I like the whole thing, especially the visions, voices and break-in. It was originally going to be just one part, but it… well, got longer.

• What advice would you give other Wattpad authors?

Try your best, and try to write stuff you want to read. If you don’t even want to ready your story, why should anyone else? Read a lot. The more you read, the better a writer you will become. And finally, have fun and don’t give up.

• Is there anything you would like to say to your readers?

Thank you to everyone who has read my stories, commented, fanned, and just supported me in my writing. I really appreciate it. It’s great to know people are enjoying my stories.