sandycandyruby

· What is your user name?

- sandycandyruby

· What's the story behind your username?

-i have a dog that died not that long ago with cancer and it needed to be longer so i put my dog's two best friends Candy, and Ruby.

· How old are you?

- 13

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

- I just joind during the summer because my friend told me about it.

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

- teenage dram

· What genre is it entered in?

- it can be for ages 10+

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?

It is about a girl who goes to a new school and gets picked on the first day she is there and gets cheated on by a kid who just asked her out so he can get the answers on a math test coming up. At the end it all goes good she gets A bf that actually loves her.

· Who is your favourite character?

- Harper

· What is your favourite part of your story?

- when her and her friend get in a fight and when she gets cheated on.

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

write whats in your heart, don't copy other peoples work and call it your own.

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

- plez read my story and if you don't like it then tell me what you do like and i will try to make a story that fits you needs. I try to make everyone happy but if i don't respond to your comment right away I will get to it very soon.I am really bizzy with school work and if you have homework do it befor you go on wattpad. school is more important then wattpad!!!