_AntaRct1Xa_

· What is your user name?

_AntaRct1Xa_

· What's the story behind your username?

My first story's main character is named Antarctica, and I got SO obsessed with her name.My original username was my own name, and it was a bit too long.So I asked my best friend to change it for me.She just played with it xD

· How old are you?

13 :)

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

A few months, starting late March of this year.

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

The 9 Sisters (Book 1:Princess of Snow and Ice)

· What genre is it entered in?

Historical Fiction

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?

This story follows Antarctica's hate then love for who she is betrothed to and her maturing into a fine woman who can handle her powers, her family and her life. Her icyness, her warming up to a lost-friend-turned-fiance and her angry outbursts are witnessed in this book. When a brother who was kidnapped and raised to turn against his own family decides to battle out her and her sisters, many things are risked, many loved things, including their kingdom and families, are tried to be protected.

· Who is your favourite character?

Antarctica!I adore her ^_^

· What is your favourite part of your story?

Mostly the fight scene.

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

Ask ideas from fans,family,friends,classmates :) Their ideas can be very helpful to you, and can sometimes even get you more reads!

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

Thanks you so much for taking the time to read my story, comment and vote because I never thought it would be THAT popular. Without all of you, my book would not be the same. Thanks for everything!