Chapter 90

Juice was standing with the other members of SAMCRO, as well as a couple members of other charters. He was bouncing on the balls of his feet as he anxiously waited for Weston and his guys to show up. Half Sack was next to him, stretching in order to get ready for the upcoming fight. Juice gave him a pat on the back.

"Glad you're here with us, man," Juice told him.

"Yeah? Thanks," Sack told him.

"Sorry the, uh, ya know, fake ball thing didn't work out," Juice said.

"Me too," Sack said as trucks began to pull up.

Juice tensed when he saw Shawn's car with them. The trucks pulled up so they were facing the Sons. Shawn's car backed in, in between the trucks, so they could see the trunk. Juice wanted to kick the shit out of one of them right then and there when he realized they must have put her in the trunk of her car.

The men began to unload from the trucks, all armed to the teeth, which hadn't been apart of the deal. They were supposed to come unarmed.

"What happened to 10 on 10, no weapons?" Clay asked.

"Guess you couldn't handle a fair fight," Jax accused him.

"Fair is for losers. I'd rather win," Weston said.

"Yeah, me too," Jax said smugly. Tig put his fingers in between his lips and whistled. A gang called the One Niners and the Chinese came out from behind the building they were standing in front of. Clay had foreseen Weston trying to pull one over on them and called the leaders of both groups for help. SAMCRO had been selling them guns for years, so both groups came to protect their interests.

"Put your weapons down," Clay ordered Weston's men.

"Put them down," Weston agreed.

"Where's my daughter?" Tig asked him.

Weston turned to look at one of his men, who was standing near her car. "Get her."

The guy went to the trunk of the car and opened it. He pulled Shawn roughly from the trunk and stood her on her feet. Juice, as well as all of other Sons there, gave her a once over to see if she was hurt. Her hands were ducked taped together. There was another piece of tape across her mouth. She looked exhausted and like she could use a shower, but there was no visible blood or bruises on her. Juice sighed in relief as he walked her over to Weston. She stumbled a bit walking on the gravel beneath her feet since her shoes were missing.

Weston grabbed her arm and held it so she couldn't go any further. Shawn took in Clay, Jax, and Tig right in front of her. Her eyes wildly looked for someone else. When she found him, her eyes threatened to fill with tears. Shawn had never been so happy to see someone as she was to see Juice at that moment. She blinked her eyes a few times to keep them dry.

"Shawn, you okay?" Clay asked.

"She's fine," Weston answered.

"Maybe I wanna hear it from her," Clay pointed out.

Shawn glanced at Juice, again. She had never see his face look so enraged. Suddenly, the tape was harshly ripped off her mouth. Shawn cried out in pain.

"Jesus Christ! You trying to rip my lips off?" Shawn yelled at Weston.

"I think she's fine," Jax whispered sarcastically to Clay.

"Shawn," Tig said and took a step towards her. "You okay?"

Shawn nodded. "Yeah."

Jax stepped up next to Tig. "Did they touch you?"