Chapter 75

After finding their room, Shawn grabbed the small bag of toiletries she had packed and went into the bathroom to freshen up. Juice had convinced her to go to a bar later that night. He had been to plently of parties with her, but never got to enjoy them with her and wanted to change that.

Shawn brushed her teeth and hair and was applying a little extra makeup when her phone rang from out in the room. She rushed out of the bathroom to answer it. Juice met her halfway with the phone in his hand.

"Hello?" Shawn answered.

"Hey, kid. Were you worried?" Her father asked her.

Shawn scoffed. "No, not at all. Would have been nice to have you out of my hair for awhile."

Juice smirked at Shawn's lie, but he could see the relief on her face. They talked for another minute and Shawn promised to see him the next day at the clubhouse when the guys got back from the run. After she hung up, she wrapped her arms around Juice's waist and rested her head against his chest. He hugged her back and kissed the top of her head.

"Feel better now?" He asked. Shawn nodded. "You ready to go out tonight?"

"You really want to go to a bar? We were just at a party last night. Plus you actually have to pay for your own drinks at a bar."

"A small price to pay to finally be able make out with you on a dance floor."

"You're going to be really disappointed then. In case you haven't noticed, I don't dance," Shawn informed him.

"Why not?" He asked, clearly disappointed.

"I can't."

"That's ok, I can," Juice told her with a cocky grin.

Shawn raised her eyebrow at him. "Seriously?"

"Let's go and you'll find out," he said and headed for the door.

Shawn stood there for a moment with a feeling of disbelief. She almost didn't follow him out, but the thought of Juice being able to dance intrigued her and turned her on. They left the hotel and went to a bar not too far away that Juice had found online. He parked the Dyna and they walked towards the bar. It looked like a hole in the wall to Shawn, but when they walked in, she could tell why he picked the place.

On top of the other bikes in the parking lot, there were quite a few heavily tattooed men in the bar. Juice fit right in. Neither one of them recognized anyone there, but a few people took notice of Juice's cut and nodded in respect. They sat at the bar and ordered drinks. Juice tried to pay the bartender with cash, but he waved the money away and said it had been taken care of by a man and the other end of the bar. Shawn and Juice both looked to see a man raise his beer bottle at Juice. Juice returned the gesture and took a drink.

"What were you saying about paying for our own drinks?" Juice asked her. Shawn began to look around the bar. "What are you looking for?"

"There's gotta be a blond with huge tits somewhere in this place. I want to see what's getting more attention; her boobs or your cut."

Juice laughed. "You're the hottest girl in here."

"Oh, so you looked?"

"I don't need to. You're the hottest girl anywhere."

Shawn rolled her eyes, but smiled at him before leaning in to give him a kiss.

They sat at the bar for awhile. Juice thought he'd wait until she had a couple drinks before trying to get her to dance. Periodically, people around the bar would talk to them and even though they were three drinks in, Juice had yet to pull any money from his wallet.

Shawn excused herself for a moment while Juice was talking to someone in order to go to the bathroom. She was washing her hands and was about to leave when a couple of girls walked in and saw her.

"Hey, your old man is super hot," the one girl told Shawn.

"Oh, he's-," Shawn was about to deny it, but suddenly realized that the girl was right. Juice was her old man.

"Don't say shit like that," the girls friend warned her. "I've seen old ladies beat the hell out of girls for less."

"Oh, shit," the first girl said. "I didn't mean that disrespectfully."

"You're fine," Shawn said, a little bewildered. "He is extremely hot."

She walked out of the bathroom and saw that the bar was beginning to fill up. Shawn had to squeeze her was through the crowd in some places in order to reach Juice. She sat back down in her seat.

"So, some girl in the bathroom called you hot and her friend apparently was worried I was going to beat the shit out of her," Shawn told him.

"That's normal."

"How?"

"Imagine someone calling Clay hot in front of Gemma."

"Oh, that does make sense now," Shawn said and took a drink. "She called you my old man."

Juice smiled broadly. "Did you...?"

"What? Deny it?" Juice nodded. "Nope."

Juice leaned towards her and kissed her passionately. "You my old lady now?"

Shawn nodded and went back to kissing him until a song came on she knew Juice liked. Juice smiled even more as he stood and pulled her off the stool. He lead her over to where everyone else was dancing.

"I'm warning you, I really am bad at this," Shawn told him one more time.

"You can't be that bad," Juice reasoned.

"You ever see Tig dance?" She asked and he looked thoughtful for a moment.

"Come to think of it, no."

"There's a reason for that. Us Tragers have about as much rhythm as a duck."

Juice pulled her into his arms and they began to move. She followed his lead and Juice didn't think she was doing bad at all. She was too tense, probably because of how self conscious she was being. He bent over a little to kiss her neck. He felt her sigh and began to relax against his touch. He spun her around so her back was to his front and they danced through a few songs.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't take you into the bathroom right now?" Juice whispered into her ear.

"It's full of people for one thing," Shawn said with a giggle.

"If I told them to get lost they would."

"You're probably right," she said and turned back towards him. "Do you want a quickie in the bathroom or would you rather go back to the hotel and have me all night?"

"Hotel. Definitely the hotel."