Chapter 115

Juice studied Shawn's face, trying to figure out if she had meant what she said the way he was taking it. She had told him to show her that he loved her before and it had always been her way of telling him that she wanted him to make love to her. Her eyes didn't look uncertain to Juice anymore. If anything she almost looked like she was pleading with him. Juice realized he was being an idiot for taking this long to act and slammed the door shut.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her to him as her arms wrapped around his neck. As soon as their lips touched, Juice sighed and then chuckled when he realized Shawn as done the same thing.

"I missed you," she said quietly.

"I missed you, too. So damn much," he replied and kissed her, again.

Shawn lowered her hands to the zipper of his hoodie and began to pull it down. He ripped it off once it was undone and threw it in the direction of her couch, but didn't look to see if it landed there. He was too busy relearning the curve of her lips under his tongue. Her fingers desperately pulled at his cut and he removed it next and set it on the banister to the stairs. He toed off his boots before lifting her into his arms. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. His back slammed into her front door, but he barely noticed. He stumbled up the stairs as he was unwilling to break their kiss so he could see where he was going.

Turns out, Juice didn't need his vision to find his way to her bed. His body remembered the way. He laid her down and climbed on top of her. Shawn pulled off her tank top and Juice slipped his hand under the fabric of the sports bra she was wearing as his lips made their way down her neck. Shawn moaned as her hands gripped the back of his head. She realized he was still wearing the knit hat and she pull his off his head to run her fingers through his hair.

"You like that?" He asked her in such a sexy, breathless tone she almost moaned just hearing it.

"Your hair or what your hand is doing?"

"The hair. I know you like what my hand is doing," he said with a cocky laugh and kissed her lips, again, but she pulled away.

"Use your mouth."

Juice smiled broadly and kissed his way down her neck to her chest. He pulled her bra off and teased her by kissing the valley between her breasts.

"Juice," Shawn groaned in complaint. He chuckled again and took her right nipple into his mouth. She moaned even louder and her fingers gently tugged his hair. "You always did like that tit better. Fucking weirdo."

"You're right. It's my favorite," Juice laughed. He moved to the other side, but suddenly was hit with guilt. "Fuck."

Juice sat up and Shawn followed. "What? What's wrong?"

"I got to tell you something," Juice admitted. "I got a blow job from a Cro Eater this morning."

"Juice? I was dating someone else up until about 6 hours ago," Shawn pointed out. She knew she really had no right to be angry with him.

"So... call it even?"

"Okay," Shawn agreed and kissed him, again. She tugged on his shirt and he pulled it over his head for her. She used her fingertips to massage his chest muscles before moving down to his abs, then finally reaching his belt buckle and undoing it.

He gently pushed her back on the bed and took off his pants and boxers. Shawn began to shimmy out of her shorts and Juice grabbed them and pulled them the rest of the way off. She spread her legs and Juice settled in between them as he kissed her.

"I don't want this to be like last time," he said in between kisses.

"It won't be," Shawn promised.