Chapter 116

Juice woke with a start the next morning. He thought he had heard something, but there was only silence. He didn't bother to sit up in bed. His view from where was at was much better. Shawn had her back to his front. She was using his arm as a pillow and Juice's other arm was draped over her waist. He smiled as he tightened his grip around her and pulled her to him. Shawn lightly groaned at him waking her, but smiled, too.

"Morning," he said and kissed her ear.

"Morning," she said back and leaned into his touch.

"Morning," said a third, rougher voice.

Both Shawn and Juice stopped breathing for a moment and tensed. Shawn recovered first and slightly sat up.

"Dad, what the hell? You just let yourself in my house?" Shawn asked Tig, outraged.

Juice sighed and moved onto his back as he brought his hands to his face. This was not how he envisioned Tig finding out about them. Plus, if Tig decided to hit him it would be a lot harder to defend himself while naked. Juice's eyes grew wide when suddenly remembered that Tig liked to bite people while fighting.

"Well, I was riding passed, thought I'd stop in to check on you and got a little worried when I saw one of my brother's bikes out front. I thought something might have been wrong."

"You did not," Shawn told him.

"Oh yeah and you left your front door unlocked," Tig added.

Juice sat up. "Tig, look-"

"There is nothing I want to hear come out of your mouth right now, understand?"

"Can you at least get out so we can get dressed?" Shawn asked him angrily.

"Sure, I'll get out. Right after he does."

"Dad-"

"Shawn, it's fine," Juice assured her. He leaned over the edge of the bed and grabbed his pants off of the floor. He put his feet in and stood to pull them up.

"Juice, you don't have to go," Shawn told him.

"Juice. You really, really do," Tig responded.

"It's going to be okay," Juice assured her and put his shirt on.

"Your boots and cut are downstairs," Tig told him coldly.

"I know," Juice said simply and moved to the door, but Tig wasn't getting out of the way. Juice had to turn to pass through the doorway sideways. He looked at Shawn one more time before Tig grabbed the door knob and closed her door. She jumped up to get dressed quickly.

Tig followed Juice down the stairs. Juice picked up his cut and put it on, then grabbed his boots and moved to her couch to put them on next.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Tig asked him.

"It's not what you think," Juice said.

"That's my daughter," Tig started to argue.

"I love her."

"What?"

"This wasn't just a one night stand or me looking to get my rocks off after getting out of prison. I didn't take advantage of her after what happened last night. I am in love with her."

"I love you, too," Shawn said from the stairs and Juice and Tig turned to look at her.

"I'm going to puke," Tig said to himself.

"Tig-" Juice began, but Tig cut him off.

"I want to talk to my daughter now. Alone."

Juice nodded and picked up his hoodie. He walked passed Tig and Shawn came the rest of the way down the stairs.

"Juice?"

"It's okay. Talk to your dad and I'll see you later, okay?"

Shawn nodded. Juice wanted to kiss her, but wasn't sure how Tig would handle that. He quickly laid a kiss on her forehead and opened the front door. Juice stepped out and Shawn watched from the door as he walked down the steps. He turned and looked at her, giving a small wave. She waved back and closed the door. She took a deep breath and turned to glare at her father.

"What? You're mad at me? Really? I mean, really?" Tig asked.

"Last time I checked I was a grown ass woman, not some teenager sneaking her boyfriend in through the window, which is exactly how you're acting."

"He's my brother," Tig argued.

"Not literally," Shawn argued right back.

"That is the first and last time that ever happens, do you hear me?"

Shawn scoffed and shook her head as she headed for her kitchen. "Do you want coffee?"

Tig followed her into the kitchen. "Did you hear me?"

"Yes, I heard you. And you're wrong," Shawn said calmly and she reached the coffee pot and began to work.

"If I tell Juice to stay away from you, he'll listen to me."

"You may be right about that. I doubt it, but let's say you are right. You tell Juice to stay away and he does. You would still be wrong because that wasn't the first time."

Tig's face suddenly looked confused. "When?"

Shawn took a deep breath. "The night of his patch in party."

"What? That was two years ago."

"Two and a half actually."

"You slept with Juice over two years?"

"Yes. We were together from that night until you all went inside. We just never told anyone."

"Why not?"

"Well, for starters," Shawn said and motioned to him.

"Because of me?"

"Yes, Dad. Look at how you're acting."

Tig sat at one of the stools. "Who was that guy then last night?"

"When I didn't hear from Juice for awhile I thought he didn't want me anymore. I actually feel pretty shitty about that. I hurt them both. I used Brent as a rebound to get over Juice, but it didn't really work. Obviously."

"Juice?" Tig asked, skeptically.

"Yes, Alexander. Juice! I am in love with Juice!" Shawn said exasperated.

"Shawnie. Baby. Don't you think you could do better than Juice?" Shawn scoffed and shook her head. She turned away from him to finish getting her coffee. When she turned back around, she had tears in her eyes."Are you crying?"

"I have a job and a house and a car. That is more than Fawn and Dawn can say, so why are you up my ass about who I want to be with? You were just in prison for 14 months, have you even called them since you got out?"

"I was going to do that today. Don't change the subject."

"No. I can't do better than Juice because there is no one better than Juice for me. He loves me and he makes me happy. He makes me feel good about myself. He doesn't care that I'm a porn producer because he knows I enjoy my job. Most guys run screaming once they hear that or try to convince me to do something more respectable. And he also doesn't care that my dad is the sargent of arms for a motorcycle club. Trust me, if the porn producing didn't scare them away, then that sure does."

Tig looked at his daughter for a long time before nodded. "Okay... okay."

He stood and walked towards the front door.

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know yet, Shawnie," Tig opened the door. "See you soon."