Chapter 133

It was around lunchtime when Tig walked into Shawn's room. He saw Shawn sitting criss cross on the bed, eating lunch off a tray in front of her and Juice sat on the bed across from her. They looked up when he came in and Juice stood off the bed to stand next to Shawn.

"Shawnie."

"Hi, Dad."

Tig walked over to her. She lifted her arms and Tig bent down to hug her. "Hi, sweetheart. How are you? You feeling okay?"

"I'm sore still, but um, Dad?" Shawn said and looked up at Juice, who nodded at her. "I... We have something to tell you."

Tig looked at Shawn, then Juice, then back at Shawn. "You're kidding me?"

"I'm pregnant," Shawn told him.

"Wow," Tig said. "Wow, really? I can't believe you're doing this to me. I mean, I am not old enough to be someone's grandpa."

"Seriously? I'm older than you were when I was born."

"Thank God because if you got pregnant at 19, I'd have to kill Juice."

"You were 20 when I was born," Shawn pointed out.

"I was 19 when we made you, though."

"Juice, please take over this conversation. I'm getting grossed out," Shawn said and Juice chuckled.

"Just say congratulations, Tig," Juice told him.

"Look at this guy thinking he can tell me what to do," Tig said. Shawn gave him a look, so Tig held out his hand to Juice. Juice took it and shook it. "Congratulations, man."

"Thanks," Juice said.

Tig kissed Shawn's forehead. "Congratulations, baby."

"Thanks, Dad."

Tig hung out with them for a little bit before his phone rang. After he hung up, he told Shawn he had to go and gave her a kiss goodbye. Then he looked at Juice. "Can I talk to you out in the hall?"

Juice glanced at Shawn before answering. "Sure."

He followed Tig out of the room and stopped short when Tig suddenly turned and had his finger in Juice's face.

"As much as I want to knock your head off for knocking up my daughter, I'm not going to do that."

"Okay?"

"Because after you stayed in her room for one night, she's suddenly herself, again."

"I didn't do much," Juice admitted.

"She's seeing people. She's eating. And she let me touch her. Jax said when he tried to touch her she nearly jumped out of her skin," Tig said. "I hate to say this, but you must be good for her."

Juice's eyes teared up. "Thanks, man."

"Don't you dare cry. If you cry, I will never be able to make another gay joke around you."

"And that's supposed to make me not want to cry?"

"Fine. If you cry, I will dunk my balls in your mouth til you gag. At least then you'll have a reason to cry."

"And he's back."

"I have to go. Something's going on with the cartel."

"Uh, do they need me?" Juice said, hoping he'd say no. He didn't want to leave Shawn.

"No, Jax said they're taking you off the cartel shit for awhile. Just worry about her."

"Oh, alright. Cool. I will."