Chapter 19

After eating, they began to explore the park. After awhile, they found a trail and decided to go on a hike. A few minutes into their walk, Juice reached out and grabbed Shawn's hand. His laced his fingers through hers and held on as they walked. About a mile in, Shawn noticed Juice was starting to look a little bushed.

"You ok?" She asked.

"I think I underestimated how much walking this was going to be."

"What's the point of all those muscles if you can't walk a couple miles?"

"Let me show you," he said and grabbed her waist. He lifted her effortlessly. Shawn wrapped her legs around his middle and her arms around his neck. Juice took a few steps so her back was up against a tree and started laying kisses down her neck.

Shawn looked around to make sure no one was around before she relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of his lips. She bit her lip as her back arched into him. The movement brought his face down to her chest where he kissed the skin exposed by the v-neck of her shirt.

"Juice," she moaned.

"Fuck, I want you."

"Here, though?"

He pulled away and looked around. "No one's around."

"Doesn't mean it will stay that way. And if we get arrested for indecent exposure who are we going to call to bail us out?" Juice sighed and started to lower her to the ground. Shawn tightened her grip on him. "Wait!"

"What?" Juice asked. Shawn leaned in to kiss him.

"Ok, go ahead," she said when she pulled away from him. He placed her back on her feet. "Do you want to head back to the bike?"

"I need a couple minutes," Juice admitted.

"Kay," Shawn smirked. She thought for a second. "Let's go back to my place."

"That isn't helping," Juice told her.

"Sorry," she told him and waited for him to be ready.

"Won't someone see my bike out front?" He asked her a minute later.

"There's an alley behind my house. I have a garage back there. It's big enough you could park your bike in it." Juice suddenly looked like he was trying not to laugh. Shawn realized what she said and felt her cheeks get warm. "That's not what I meant."

"I know," Juice laughed. "C'mon."

They headed in the direction of where they had parked. It didn't take them as long to get back since they were now in a hurry to get back. By the time they reached the bike, the sun was going down and it was noticeably cooler. Shawn had crossed her arms over her chest. Juice noticed and pulled a black zip up hoodie out of the saddlebag on his bike. He offered it to Shawn and she put it on.

"It's the only one I got so you gotta keep me warm," he told her.

They put their helmets on and got on the bike. Shawn cuddled up against his back like she had before.

"This good?" She whispered in his ear.

"Uh huh," he said, trying to not get excited, again. It didn't help when Shawn laid a kiss behind his ear. "You're going to make me crash if you keep it up, babe."

"Sorry," she apologized.

He started the bike and they headed back to Charming. Shawn guided him here and there when he needed it. Eventually, he knew where they were and didn't need help. When they passed the sign welcoming them back, Juice felt Shawn sigh and move away from him. She sat up straighter and moved her hands back to his sides. He bit back his protest because he knew she was right. If they were seen, they could come up with an excuse as to why he was giving her a ride, but not why she was cuddled against him.

He took the back roads to her house, just like he had when they were leaving that morning. They were almost there when Shawn pointed out the alley she had told him about earlier. He checked out garages, trying to figure out which one was hers. Then he saw one that was the same color as her house.

"That one?" He asked. Shawn nodded. He pulled into her small driveway and she got off and removed her helmet.

"So... do you want to come in then?"

Juice nodded eagerly. "Do you want me to?"

Shawn nodded back and moved to the garage door. She entered a number into a keypad and the door began to rise. Juice slowly moved the bike in next to her car and shut it off. Shawn followed him into the garage and pressed a button to close the door again. They exited the garage through a side door and Juice looked around her backyard. It was fenced in with a tall, wooden fence. There was a walkway from the garage to the backdoor. Shawn unlocked the door and they entered the house.