Chapter 186

Juice woke up the next morning to silence for the first time since they brought Ally home from the hospital. He checked to see if Shawn was in bed with him and smiled when he saw her mess of brown hair across her pillow. After checking the time on his phone, Juice rolled over to wrap an arm around her and pull her to him as he kissed her ear. She groaned as he woke her up.

"Baby slept in today," Juice told her.

"What time is it?" She asked, her voice still thick with sleep.

"7:00."

"Then baby was up two hours ago. She didn't sleep in, she went back to sleep."

"I didn't hear her two hours ago."

"Trust me, I noticed," Shawn chuckled.

"I'm sorry. I should have got up to help you. Here, let me make it up to you," Juice said into her ear as he slipped his hand into her shorts.

Shawn gasped lightly and leaned her head back into him. Juice moved to hover over her. He kept his hand where it was as he kissed her, slipping his tongue into her mouth. Shawn moaned into his mouth as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You sure we have time for this?" Shawn asked. "What if she wakes up?"

"I guess I better hurry then."

He pulled away from her long enough to pull off her shorts and panties. Juice lowered his boxers as he lowered himself back on top of her and pushed himself inside. Shawn reached for his mouth again as he moaned. Everything about her in that moment was intoxicating to him. The taste of her lips under his tongue, the small sounds she made, even the way her hair smelled as he ran his fingers through it. Shawn's fingers dug into his back as her hips moved with him, demanding more from him.

"Shit, Shawn," he groaned in to her ear, but she couldn't respond. Juice hit her spot just right, making her cry out too loudly. He pressed his lips to hers firmly in an effort to silence her, not wanting Ally to wake before they were done.

Her breath became shaky as she neared her climax. She gripped his shoulders and arched her back, leaning her head back into the pillow. Juice buried his face into the crook of her neck. Shawn had to release one hand from him to cover her mouth with the pillow as she came. Her entire body clenched around Juice, shredding the last of his self control as he found his own release inside her.

They laid together for another minute, their bodies still intertwined, as they caught their breath.

"Damn," Juice sighed, making Shawn smiled.

"Yeah," she agreed.

"Sure hope that pill your doctor put you on after she was born is working now."

"Oh, shit," Shawn laughed. "We sort of dropped the ball on that one."

Juice raised himself up to look her in the eye. "That's one way of putting it."

He shrugged his eyebrows at her suggestively and she lightly shoved him. "Ew, you're gross."

Juice laughed as he wrapped his arms around her and rolled over onto his back quickly, pulling her on top of him. They laughed together until Shawn thought she heard something a hushed him.

They could faintly hear Ally in her crib in the next room. She wasn't crying, just making little noises to herself.

"How much of that do you think she heard?" Shawn asked.

"Probably a lot," he told her honestly. "You should write it in her baby book. Baby's first time overhearing her parents bang."

"You really are awful, you know that?" Shawn laughed and started to get out of bed, but Juice tightened his grip on her so she couldn't go.