Chapter 2

Juice followed Shawn as she led the way through the porn studio. He tried to not look at any of the scenes being filmed. He was sure he could have and no one would have cared, but he had already embarrassed himself in front of Shawn when he had assumed she was a guy and didn't want to repeat the experience.

He looked her over as she walked in front of him. Other than the curly, dark hair, she didn't look much like Tig. Tig was kind of scary, not that he'd ever admit that out loud. Tig's daughter on the other hand looked sweet. She was pretty, but a little rough around the edges. Growing up around the Sons of Anarchy could do that to a person, he assumed. Juice let his eyes travel down her form. Shawn had a great ass.

She stopped and turned as they reached a door. Juice quickly looked up so she wouldn't know he had been checking her out, but the smirk and narrowed eyes on her face told him that he had been too slow.

"See anything you like?" Shawn asked.

"Sorry," Juice answered back. No point in trying to deny it.

She shrugged. "We just passed three different sets of people having sex. My ass probably seemed like the safest place to look. So, this is where we edit everything. There's three computers here and then another one in Luanne's office. My laptop was the one that was actually hacked, though."

"I should probably start with yours then."

"This way."

They walked over to Luanne's office. Shawn motioned to the laptop sitting on the desk and Juice headed over to it. He opened it as he sat down.

"Password?"

"I, uh, don't have one." Juice looked up at her. "That's bad, right?"

"I'll fix it," he assured her with a small smile.

Shawn had been right about one thing. Now that he was more relaxed, Juice was definitely cute.

"Hey, Shawn? Can you come here?" Luanne called to her.

"I'll be back," Shawn told Juice and turned to leave.

"No rush," Juice told her. "Hey, what do you want your password to be?"

"Surprise me."

Shawn went out to help Luanne set up for the next shot, then watched the first few takes to make sure everyone knew what to do and Luanne no longer needed her before returning to the office. She entered the room and saw Juice had finished up with her laptop as it was now closed sitting on the corner of the desk and he was on Luanne's computer. He had put a post it note on it. Shawn picked it up and read it.

"This my password?" She asked.

"Yea. You'll want to change it again to something you can remember."

"'Tigskid69?' Classy."

"Yea, I'm not very creative," Juice said nervously.

"The 69 part was a nice touch. Cuz I work in a porn studio, right?"

"Something like that," Juice said and then pushed himself away from the desk. "I'm finished in here."

"Ok, you remember how to get to the Editing Room?"

"Yea, I got it," Juice said as he stood and left the office. He found his way to the other room and sat down in front of the first computer. He turned it on and looked around as he waited for it to boot up. There was a large window so he could look out into the rest of the studio. He watched as Shawn came out of the office and began to assist Luanne with a scene she was shooting. Even with all the girls walking around the studio in lingerie or in some cases nothing at all, he kept his eyes on her. He didn't even notice the blond looking at him from the doorway.

"Well, would you look at that?" she asked him, causing him to jump a bit. "All those half naked porn stars and you're looking at the girl with all her clothes on."

"Seemed like the safest place to look I guess," Juice said sheepishly.

"Uh huh. Sure. I'm Lyla."

"Juice."

"She's cute, right?"

"Who?" Juice pretended like he didn't know who she meant.

"Shawn. You should ask her out."

"I don't have a death wish."

"Yea, I guess her dad might not like it, huh?" Lyla said. "See ya around." She began to walk away.

"Hey," Juice called and she turned back around. "Don't tell her I was checking her out. Please? She already caught me once."

Lyla smiled. "You're not like the other guys."

"How so?"

"You're sweet."