Chapter 72

The new studio was really coming together. There was still some work to be done, but it was far enough along that Luanne started filming a new movie. They had been working on it for a couple of weeks and that day would hopefully be finishing up filming. Shawn was sitting in a director's chair watching, while Luanne directed a scene. Juice and Chibs were there also watching with smirks on their faces. This wasn't a surprise to anyone around the studio. Ever since Luanne partnered with the club, it seemed like there was always at least one member of SAMCRO hanging around. Shawn also had a smile, but only because they obviously had no idea what Lyla was about to do.

"Big finish, Lyla!" Luanne called to her.

Shawn quickly looked over at Juice and Chibs to see their reactions as Lyla performed what Shawn had named "The Anal Raindance." Her smirk turned into a broad smile as Juice's face distorted and Chibs raised his eyebrow. Luanne called a cut and the two jumped to their feet to applaud. Luanne looked annoyed by them, but Shawn just laughed.

Shawn stood from her seat and was going to walk passed them, but Chibs stopped her.

"So, what do you call something like that?" He asked her.

"That is the anal rain dance," Shawn informed him.

"Who comes up with this stuff?" Chibs said to himself, but Shawn smiled broadly. "Wait, you?"

"Wow," Juice said as he laughed.

The door to the studio opened and a delivery man came in with a box.

"Excuse me?" he said to them. "I need someone to sign for this."

Shawn held out her hand and he gave her a clipboard. Juice watched as she signed her name and gave the clipboard back. He gave her the box and walked away.

"What's that?" Juice asked.

"I don't even know," Shawn said and shook the box. The box began to loudly vibrate and Shawn made an amused face. "Oh. So that's what it is."

Chibs laughed loudly. Shawn dropped the box on a nearby table before excusing herself to the office.

"I'm a wee bit worried about you, Juicy," Chibs said.

"I'm okay, man. Me and her are good right now."

"I'm not talking about emotionally. I mean physically," Chibs said with a smirk. "She ever try to, you know, anal raindance you?"

"Hell no, she saves that stuff for work. It is kind of a turn on, though," Juice admitted and Chibs raised an eyebrow. "Her having a dirty mind is a turn on. Not the anal raindance."

"You should follow her," Chibs told Juice.

Juice looked at Chibs with surprise. "Seriously?"

"Yeah. We have a little bit before we have to leave for the clubhouse."

"Hey, thanks, man," Juice said and followed her down the hallway. He stopped at the open door to her office. He looked at her name which had been neatly painted on the door. Shawn's favorite part of the new studio is that it was big enough that she got to have her own office. Juice stepped into the room and shut the door. He reached down and locked it.

"Subtle," she said sarcastically from her seat at her desk.

"Yeah, it's not exactly my strong suit," he said as he walked over to her. He grabbed her hands and pulled her up from her seat.

Shawn smiled as she stood and wrapped her arms around his neck. They began to kiss and Juice lifted her onto her desk.

"Juice, I'm working," Shawn playfully argued.

"Yeah? Me too," he told her and continued to kiss her.

"What exactly are you working on then?"

"I'm giving you some inspiration for the next movie."

"Then I should really start paying you overtime."

They continued kissing as Juice moved his hands from her hips down to her thighs. He slowly pushed Shawn's already short dress up higher until he felt the fabric of panties. He hooked his thumbs under the strings and began to pull them down. Shawn moaned into his mouth. They were interrupted by someone pounding on Shawn's office door. They pulled away from each other and Shawn sighed. Juice went over to the door to open it, but wait as Shawn fixed her clothing. When she nodded at him, he unlocked the door and opened it.

Chibs was there, looking troubled. He looked passed Juice to Shawn.

"Sorry. You might want to get out here," he told her and then walked back down the hall.

Shawn gave Juice a curious glance and saw Juice giving her the same look. She walked passed him and followed Chibs down the hall with Juice not far behind. A door slammed as they reached the studio causing Shawn to jump. Luanne let out an aggravated shriek and walked over to Shawn.

"Did you know about this?" Luanne demanded.

"Know what?" Shawn asked and looked passed her. Through the window of Luanne's office Shawn could see Bobby sitting at her desk.

"They're shutting me out of my own business!"

"I'm sure they're not doing that," Shawn tried to reason with her, but Luanne clearly wasn't listening as she pulled out her cell phone.

"I have to make a call," she said to no one in particular and walked away.

Shawn turned and looked at Juice. He just shrugged. They went into Luanne's office and Shawn let her face ask the question.

"I'm just here to do the bookkeeping, darlin'," Bobby explained.

"Oh. Well, that explains a lot," Shawn said and sat in one of the chairs. "I'm not even allowed to look at the books."

"Seriously?" Juice asked.

"And you never thought that was strange?" Bobby added.

"No, it's her business. Plus, I hate that shit. I don't even file my own taxes."

Chibs walked into the office as Shawn finished talking. "I don't even file taxes."

"Why am I not surprised?" Juice asked.

Chibs smirked at him and gave him a pat on his shoulder. "Called Jackie Boy. He's on his way to defuse the situation."

"Great," Shawn said unenthusiastically as she stood. She started to walk out, but stopped at the door. "Why are you doing our books anyways?"

"Got a bum shoulder, can't work in the garage, but still need some cash," Bobby explained to her before looking at Chibs. "My oldest needs oral surgery. They have to cut his frenum. What the hell is a frenum?"

Juice and Chibs both shook their heads and shrugged.

"It's a tongue tie. Ya know, a thing that connects the tongue to the bottom of the mouth," Shawn explained and all three men turned to look at her incredulously. "Oh, right. I'm the weird one for knowing that."

Shawn left the office to look for Luanne. Once the door closed behind her, the three all looked at each other and laughed.