Chapter 112

"Do me," Lyla ordered Shawn.

"I thought you were only into girl on girl stuff at work?" Shawn asked sarcastically.

"I meant my zipper, you bitch," Lyla laughed.

"There's the bridezilla. See, I knew it would come out eventually," Shawn told her and stepped towards her to zip up the dress. Lyla turned back around. "Damn, girl. Opie's going to drop dead when he sees you."

"Really? You think I look okay?"

"Okay? I think you look stunning."

"Thanks," Lyla said a little nervously.

"I just need help with the veil then and we're ready to go. Oh! Ellie is supposed to carry the end of my veil."

Shawn walked over to the door to ask Piney to track down Ellie. Then she lifted the veil and carefully arranged it on Lyla.

"You don't think Jax will lose the rings, do you?" Lyla asked.

"Should have given them to me."

"Shawn!"

"No, Jax would never."

"Okay, good."

The door opened and Ellie popped her head in.

"Ready?" She asked. Shawn looked at Lyla for an answer.

"Ready!" Lyla answered.

"I'll go let Ope know," Shawn said and headed for the door. "Good luck!"

Shawn walked back up the aisle and saw Opie standing with Jax and Tara. He saw her coming as she approached them.

"We ready to go?" Opie asked Shawn.

"You bet."

Opie took his place under the archway Shawn had spent most of her morning decorating. Jax was right behind him and Shawn headed for her spot, but whispered to Jax on her way.

"Lyla's worried you're going to lose the rings."

"I have them," Jax defended himself. "You know, somewhere."

Shawn narrowed her eyes at him, but smiled. People began to sit and the music started. After a moment, Lyla appeared, being escorted by Piney with Ellie right behind them. The guys all clapped and cheered. Shawn smirked as Tig's voice bellowed over all the others.

Lyla reached Opie and the ceremony began. One of the Wahewa leaders was the one performing the ceremony and he gave a touching blessing. Opie turned to Jax.

"You got the rings?" Opie asked.

"What?" Jax asked.

Shawn saw Lyla tense and couldn't help but to laugh. She quickly covered her mouth with her hand, but they heard her laughter and Jax smirked. Opie laughed, as did Lyla once she realized Jax was only kidding. Opie took the rings from Jax and Lyla placed one on Opie's finger as she said her vows. Opie did the same, making his vows short and sweet, but Jax had another idea.

"And what else?" Jax asked Opie, making Opie sigh.

"And I promise to treat you as good as my leather..."

"And ride you as much as my Harley!" The rest of the guys joined in for the final part.

Everyone laughed and clapped as Opie and Lyla kissed. Once the ceremony ended, Lyla turned to give Shawn a quick hug and then hugged Jax as Opie and Shawn also hugged. Opie and Lyla then walked down the aisle to the reception area with Shawn and Jax right behind them. Brent stepped out to walk next to Shawn and placed his hand on her back.