Babe (Olive x Todd x Olympia)

(Olive x Todd x Olympia)

"Olive, will you marry me?" The former villain, now Gardener Todd was currently down on one knee, the girl of his dreams before him. Her sky blue dress whipped in the wind on their island paradise for a vacation.

"Yes. I will marry you, Todd," she agreed, tears coating her eyes as he slide the ring onto her finger.

Finally she had built a healthy relationship with him, and was able to let down her walls/guard. Everyone had warned him that he was still a player if not a villain, but she decided to give him a second chance, and now she couldn't be happier.

Flash forward a few years later, and things seemed to still be going great, and better yet Olympia had found someone special too. It was all perfect, right?

"What a shame

Didn't wanna be the one that got away, yeah

Big mistake, broke the sweetest promise

That you never should have made"

"I love you, babe," Todd spoke, stealing a quick peck on Olive's lips.

She giggled in response, him able to make her the giddiest person in the world.

"Love you too, babe," she responded, smiling even wider as he lifted his hand up halfway on the sidewalk to their house. His briefcase was in his hand, since he had a fancy job with an office and everything. He was the head of a vegetable company. It was their job to create delicious new types of drinks no one had ever heard of, especially with Todd knowing about the odd vegetables that he found weren't bad after all. Olive had been particularly impressed with his bell pepper, squeak, flarfell drink, which looked like a nice blend of pink and purple. Todd had bragged about how he was going to officially introduce it to the board, but secretly there was someone else that was meant to try it first.

Once he arrived at work, he discreetly brushed his hand against Olympia's, causing them both to grin. People gave each other looks as he led her into his grand office.

"I have a new flavor I'd like for you to try," he announced, holding up the latest concoction.

"Todd! This looks amazing!" Olympia took a long sip of the liquid, her eyes widening directly after as she stared at it. "Whoa... It tastes amazing too!" She happily kept drinking, swaying her head from side to side slightly.

"I'm glad you like it," he reacted, coming over to gently place his hand on her waist, a simple kiss placed on her lips.

"Todd, I've been meaning to ask you, there's no one else in your life is there? I heard about your reputation back at the squad, and I mean, I don't believe all the rumors I hear, but... I just want to make sure that everything's cool..."

He interrupted her potential ramble with a sickly lie. "There's no one else, babe."

Olympia's curved up smile just proved she believed the fake sincerity in his pale blue eyes. "And there's no one else for me either. I haven't even dated anyone in months," she admitted. As soon as Todd had made passes at her, she had decided to see where their relationship could lead. They weren't official or anything, but she felt they were close to that point now.

Olive just realized that Todd forgot to take his packed lunch. She smiled a tiny bit as she shook her head, grasping it as she fondly said, "Oh, Todd..."

She then took the lengthy walk from her mansion to his building, not minding the extra exercise, especially since she missed being an agent at Odd Squad herself. She loved the thrill of solving a new case, and also hanging out with her old partner, Otto. She almost paused to wonder where he was now.