Stolen Her Heart (Olive x Oren)

(Olive x Oren)

There was one person that Olive despised. It was Oren, and whenever he was around she was vowing that she wouldn't let him ruin her day. Oren on the other hand had a different story. Olive was the one person that he loved everything about, her serious attitude, her smile, and even how excited she would get when she talked to Coach Roberts, the captain of her favorite basketball team. She never saw that though, and he made sure that she didn't. He was insulted when she accused him of stealing Obfusco's mustache, but he also couldn't blame her for thinking he was a suspect. He sassily told her how he had been busy helping Ms. O to solve a case she was struggling with, so it couldn't be him. 

"I'm sorry I accused you of stealing Obfusco's mustache," Olive reluctantly told him. 

"Can you say that into this recorder," he questioned obnoxiously. 

Olive bent forward to the black object saying in an almost sarcastic/baby voice, 

"I'm sorry I accused you of stealing Obfusco's mustache." 

"Fantastic," Oren grinned, still acting just as annoying. 

"Now, can you do Orchid's paperwork for me," he requested as he held it out. He had stowed the recorder back into his suit. 

"Why are you doing Orchid's paperwork," Olive reluctantly asked. 

Oren was about to tell her when Orchid showed up, glaring at him. 

"Oren," Orchid said threateningly. 

"I've said too much already," Oren claimed. 

Orchid then did a loud, "Muahaha," before continuing with her usual, "La, la, la, la, la...," as she skipped off. 

As he left Olive, he recalled the time when they were fighting over the chairs, and her fingers had accidentally brushed against his. He even remembered the first day he ever saw her. 

"Who's that," he wondered to Owen. 

"Oh her? That's Olive," Owen stated simply, before shouting out loud, "Going on break!" 

All Oren could do was stare at her though, being interrupted by his thoughts by Olaf yelling, "Potato!" 

"Olaf," Oren hissed. 

Olaf pouted as he acted like he was about to cry, but Oren was too focused on Olive again to notice. The way her head turned with such grace, and then she was walking over, Oren's heart hammering in his chest. 

He licked his lips for a moment before saying cockily, "Hi, I'm Oren, and he's Olaf." 

"Hi, I'm Olive," Olive forced a smile as they shook hands. 

She wasn't impressed by the personality he was displaying. 

"Ms. O just assigned Olaf and I on a top secret mission," Oren bragged, crossing his arms across his chest. 

"Um, if it's top secret, shouldn't you not be talking about it," questioned Olive uncertainly. 

"How would you know? You're not even in on it," he rudely responded. 

Olive instantly looked like she was growing angry with his attitude. 

"Fine," she harshly reacted, brushing past him as she walked off. From that day on, they had been sworn off enemies. 

He thought maybe she would forgive him when Olaf and him cheered for her when climbing up a rope, to get a growing potato, but he was wrong. She didn't even notice how he was genuinely being nice for once. She was too focused on saving her precious, partner, Otto, which he had caught him making her blush before. Ms. O had called Oren and Olaf into her office on a day where the memories were rougher than usual. She informed them that they were to retrieve a shrinking potato from the Potato Room/Potato Land. She wouldn't say why, but they still did what they were told. Olaf howled in agreement with his hairy face, since he was a werewolf now. They ventured into the world of potatoes, but when they reached the cave of your least greatest fear, Oren almost couldn't bring himself to walk inside.