Speechless (Dr. O x Otto)

(Dr. O x Otto)

Otto would never forget the challenge Dr. O and him faced together during the O Games.

"We can do this," the doctor stated as they hid behind a big rock.

"You really believe that," wondered Otto.

"No, I just thought it was something I should say." Her statement didn't ease his worries any as the robot princesses loomed closer, their carefree la la's not fooling anyone.

She was then encouraging the tan boy to throw his rings, so that he could score some points.

"But I'm terrible at sports," he protested.

"Otto, if I stopped doing things I was terrible at, I wouldn't be a doctor."

"You probably should tell people that!" He finally took a deep breath, grasping the wide golden bands in his hands. "I don't know what I'm doing..."

In a miracle throw, he ended up getting one hundred points all in a single tally.

He was enraged though when Odd Todd was faking being hurt, and Dr. O was falling for it.

"No, he's lying," shouted Otto.

"Maybe, but I'm a doctor, not a mind reader," she answered curtly, carefully setting one of her rings down. "Can you move your toes?" She was knelt next to the current villain.

"Look at that, I'm cured!" Todd had cunningly grabbed one of her circles of gold. "Thanks, doc."

Everyone was upset by the fact he had deceived the beloved doctor, but when Otto tried to argue, she just reminded him how Ms. O warned them about putting down their rings.

Eventually only a simple statement got Otto to quit protesting.

"No, doctor's orders," she spoke, and it was in that moment something clicked within Otto.

The pain radiating from inside, couldn't have just been disappointment for a friend, but a much stronger, intense feeling, almost that of being in... love?

It was about a month after Otto got to be a Ms. O for the day, which he lived for! Not only was he allowed to have an endless supply of pizza and donuts, but he also got the opportunity to hang out with his favorite singing group, Soundcheck.

He was annoyed by the fact that his parents had called in a babysitter. They trusted him to stay alone with his younger brother, Jake, but it was unpredictable when the squad might call him, even during evening hours.

Soon there were a few knocks at the door, and he sighed in frustration as he ambled in that direction. Soundcheck had just been singing a special song during a live, Bears basketball game. Olive was too tired to attend, since they had just solved a complicated case that day.

"Hey... You must be the babysitter," he said in a bored tone, but then his eyes were widening.

"Hello, Otto, I'm Dr. O. We've met before. Never here, but we were in the O Games together..."

"I know who you are," he cut in.

"Well, that saves us a bunch of time. What's next," she shouted up and off to the side.

"Uh... my little brother," Otto hesitantly replied.

She nodded slightly, but never giving up her serious side. "Right. Where is the baby?"