So Much More (Olive x Otto)

(Olive x Otto)

Olive sighed as she couldn't even glance into any of the mirrors nearby, which proved difficult since she was helping Oscar out in the Mirror Room. There were a few mirrors that he couldn't carry by himself because of how tall they were. The two were just finishing up, but Olive felt more depressed than ever. Just one quick look, and her thoughts went wild on how she wasn't pretty enough for anyone. Her hair was all wrong, just everything...

"Oh," she exclaimed, lighting rubbing her head when the corner of something hit it.

"Sorry, Olive," called Oscar, who was just handing her the end of a mirror.

"It's okay." Olive let go of her head to grab the long rectangle.

"You seemed kinda distracted there. Is everything okay?" Oscar was a bit concerned about his close friend.

"Yeah, it's fine," Olive lied, them eventually getting done with the tasks at hand.

She was so relieved to finally be out of that menacing room, but then her heart squeezed painfully when she saw her partner, Otto, chatting with another agent.

The girl had long, almost white hair that naturally curled. Her name was O'Felecia, and she was known as the one of the prettiest girls at the squad.

Olive ended up casually shuffling the paperwork onto her desk, ignoring everyone else completely.

"I'll see you later, Otto," giggled O'Felecia, Olive catching sight of her touching his arm before leaving.

"O'Felecia's always so friendly," Otto complimented with a smile.

"Yeah," his partner curtly responded.

"I wonder if she likes me. Do you think she likes me?"

"Otto..." Olive was about to give him a piece of her mind, but she thought better of it. She wouldn't let her insecurities/jealousy interfere with his life. "Why wouldn't she like you? You're great, partner."

"Thanks, Olive." Otto's small smile was warm and comforting, but it would never mean anything other than friendship. "I think I'm going to go ask her out now. Wish me luck."

Olive let out some air she hadn't realized she was holding in, watching her best friend walk away. Suddenly that offer from the Shapeshifter rang through her mind, "You fool, you could have been a Jennifer." Maybe it was time she paid the villain a visit.

Olive cautiously walked into the dark building, unsure of where the Shapeshifter could be. All that was near her was a garden rake? When she went to touch it, it transformed to a lady with a blue, glowing, full body outfit, and random pictures of things on pieces of white squares all over her. She also had short, vivid blue hair, and a scowl upon her face.

"Argh... Odd Squad, what are you doing here?"

"I've come to take you up on your deal. I want to be a Jennifer," Olive confidently requested, her head held high.

"What's in it for me," Shapeshifter wondered, her hands resting on her hips.

"Um... I won't catch you for a week," Olive bargained.

Shapeshifter did not appear impressed though. "A week? I can easily avoid Odd Squad for a week. How about a year?"

"I can't betray Odd Squad, just do a small favor for you," Olive explained.

"Fine. How does one month sound? I usually run into you guys once then."

"Great." The female agent nodded seriously once, backing up as Shapeshifter lifted her hands to meet together above her head. She then wrapped them around the smaller girl, chanting, "You're a Jennifer. You're a Jennifer!"