This Is Wrong (Todd x Olive)

(Todd x Olive)

You don't know what it's like... Not thinking that you're losing your best friend, when in reality, you just realized you lost your best friend, and the girl you loved... You just don't know what it's like.

Todd wasn't willing to back down from his position of being a villain any time soon, but he hurt every day that he thought of that last day. He honestly never imagined that the day it would hit him he was in love with Olive, was the same instance where he scarred her for life. She might never be able to eat a pie again, and it was all his fault.

"Todd," Olive giggled, as he made her jump by yelling suddenly. 

She had accidentally dipped her nose into the spiral of whipped cream on top of her mini pie. 

"What, Scribbles," he asked innocently. 

"You made me get whipped cream all over my nose," she stated. 

"So? It's just pie. It comes off easily," Todd reacted. 

"That's not the point," she claimed, but there was still a smile hidden beneath her lips. 

"Honestly, Scribbles, you need to loosen up," he urged. 

"Says the guy who solves over ten cases a day," she countered. 

"Hey, what can I say? I'm a great agent," he shrugged. 

Olive just rolled her eyes at his subtle arrogance. 

"Think fast," he shouted out of nowhere, pretending to throw something. 

"Todd," she exclaimed, when her nose dipped into her pie again. 

She closed her eyes tightly shut, as Todd merely grinned. 

"Sorry, Scribbles. I thought there might be some oddness happening in that corner," he claimed smugly. 

"What corner," Olive wondered as she turned around. 

Just then he had rushed over and put a handful of whipped cream all over her cheek. 

"Todd," she exclaimed in exasperation. 

Pretty soon though they were making an absolute mess, throwing the contents of their pies back and forth. When they were all done though, they were still laughing. 

"I think we need some new suits. They can't get out ice cream stains, so I doubt they can get out pie stains," Olive slightly laughed. 

"Good point, Scribbles. Should we go do that now? Ms. O might send us on a case," he commented. 

Olive nodded seriously once before stating, "Let's go." 

Just then Oksana showed up out of nowhere, appalled by how dirty the break room was then. 

"Who did this," she inquired in her mono-tone voice. 

"Come on, Oksana. Lighten up," Todd suavely told her. 

She didn't look pleased though, as she began giving them her signature, cold stare. 

"Um... run," called out Olive, Todd not thinking twice on following her. 

Their laughs were both mixing together, as they finally stopped somewhere safe in the hall of doors. 

"I'm beginning to rub off on you, Scribbles," Todd smirked a bit.