Fixed Everything (Otis x Orchid x Ohlm)

(Otis x Orchid x Ohlm)

There was a dance coming up at Odd Squad, and as Ms. O would say, "It's a big deal." 

It was a time when agents from all squads partied together, and that year it was being hosted at Ms. O's headquarters. She had had the agents running left and right, making sure that everything was perfect for the big day. Besides that, some of them were making dates for that evening. Ocean had already gathered up the courage to ask Oona, Ms. O was being reunited with Oscar, and Olive and Otto would definitely be a couple of the guests of honor. There was one girl that didn't have a date yet though, and to say she didn't care would have been an understatement. Once upon a time, she would disagree with anything mandatory, but this time things were different... She had been running into Otis for weeks, pranking him relentlessly, which was her way of telling him that she had a massive crush on him. When she heard about the dance though that all changed, and all she wanted to do was get him to notice her. 

"Hey, Orchid. I've been looking for you. Can you tell Ms. O I left to go feed my hamster? I forgot to this morning," Ohlm admitted glumly. 

"Whatever, Sherman," Orchid replied, her light colored eyes fixed on a certain boy with blonde hair. 

Normally Ohlm wouldn't notice, but this time he couldn't help but realize what was going on. 

"Since when do you like, Otis," he wondered, being strangely observant. 

"It's none of your business," Orchid shot back, her hands on her hips as she faced him. 

"But we're partners, doesn't that mean, it is my business," he cluelessly questioned. 

Orchid sighed as she rudely said, "Don't you have a hamster to feed?" 

Ohlm slowly nodded his head, hurt flooding his body from her extra harsh words. 

"Oh yeah... I almost forgot," he mumbled, but that was a lie. 

He just didn't want her to catch on that he wasn't acting like his usual, confusing self. He looked down the whole entire time he shuffled away, Orchid still gazing at Otis expectantly. The blonde-haired boy gave her a weird look, but she just took that as her cue to waltz over. 

"Hey, Otis. Ask anyone to the dance yet? Say nothing if the answer is, yes," she mischievously grinned. 

He had some headphones on right now, so he probably couldn't hear her. 

"What do you want, Orchid," he inquired, after he turned the piano music off. 

"You're my date to the dance now. Congratulations," she informed him, his face transforming to complete shock. 

"What? Why," he asked, not sure how this happened. 

"Because I'm awesome, that's why! Plus, I saw you staring at me from across the room," she claimed. 

"You were staring at me," he defended in exasperation, even holding his arms out. 

"Mission accomplished," she grinned with a single nod, before happily skipping off. 

"Hey, Otis," Olympia greeted with a hopeful twinkle in her eye. 

"I'm going to the dance with Orchid now...," Otis realized. 

"Oh. Really? I hope you have a great time," Olympia fake smiled. 

She wasn't in the mood to ask a bunch of questions, especially since she had hoped for Otis to ask her to the dance.