I Like You Like... (Otto x Ms. O)

(Otto x Ms. O)

Otto had always had a clear opinion about Ms. O from day one. She didn't like to be kept waiting, she yelled A LOT, and above all, she was the boss. He never imagined that anything could connect them together, or that she would act not so angry/serious. It all happened the day that Olive was practically gagging over the latest, Soundcheck song he was playing. Otto, of course, loved the tune more than anything, which was called, "Take Away Four." 

Soon enough, Ms. O had appeared asking, "Who's eh..." 

She even made a face as she wondered what Olive was talking about. His partner wasted not time in confessing it was the famous band that made her upset. Soon Ms. O was fangirling as though she was five again, and she even kept saying Soundcheck's name over and over, as she raced up the stairs to her office. Otto stared after her, his heart beating in a funny way, knowing that she shared the same interest with him in music. His head was still in the clouds, even after they had been assigned a new case. 

"Otto," Olive interrupted his thoughts. 

He blinked a couple of times before answering, "Yeah?" 

"We need to focus, and solve this case," she reminded him. 

Otto instantly agreed, and soon they were going on a journey to various places to solve the problem. Apparently things were going missing, but they discovered that each time the number was four. Olive expertly pointed out that it must have something to do with the new song, that she despised. Otto was almost glad the oddness happened, because he got the opportunity to meet his favorite singing group of all time. He was internally almost hyperventilating when he met all four guys in person. It was even more awesome when he was in their new music video with them, after one of the members refused to change the troublesome song. So, Otto was proudly singing alongside them in their latest track, "Gonna Add One." Unfortunately after that happened, odd reports were sent in about things being added instead of subtracted. The only solution was to play a mashup of the two songs for forever, which Olive groaned at, and even crawled away on the floor. Otto and Ms. O remained in her office though, even holding onto each other for a moment as they danced. Otto was so caught up in his dancing, that he almost didn't realize Ms. O had stopped. 

"That's enough dancing for today. Well, what are you waiting for? GET BACK TO WORK," she shouted at Otto, causing the tan boy to run out of there. 

Ms. O wouldn't admit the reason why she forced him to leave, was because she felt that spark too. It scared her, especially since Otto was such a new edition to Odd Squad. What would people think? When she dated Oscar briefly, she had already known him for years, but Otto... he was still such a new face. She sighed as she pushed her feelings away, blind to how the boy agent had a crush on her too.

Awhile later, she assigned him to deliver a container to the storage room, but warned him not to open it. She had happened to hear Olive later on telling her partner, that she must really trust him, since she didn't let Olive deal with centigurps right away. But that was the thing, she did trust Agent Otto, and she liked him, but it wasn't as easy to tell him how she felt, like it was for rambling about Soundcheck. Ms. O almost couldn't take it anymore. Time was running out, and she knew that Otto might not stick around when he discovered that Olive was supposed to become a Ms. O for a different squad. 

"Agent Otto, in my office! NOW," she practically screamed from outside her office. 

Otto ran up there, just as he always did, and she got comfortable in her desk's chair.