Everyday's Christmas (Ms. O x Oscar)

(Ms. O x Oscar)

"Hey guys, I have really bad news. My watch stopped working," Oscar shared, before realizing that wasn't the main issue there. A case had come up that needed to be solved, and he quickly explained the whole situation to Olive and Otto.

His mistake seemed like such a casual statement, yet to a certain person it seemed like so much more, but that's when disaster struck once again, and this time it was personal.

"Someone has stolen all the watches in town," exclaimed Ms. O to two of her best agents a few days later.

She was unaware that this mystery villain would remain anonymous until a future instance, where they stole all the shoes instead.

Olive and Otto gasped as their eyes widened.

"Seriously," exclaimed Otto, seeming to be the most in shock. "Why would they do that?"

"I don't know! But we will find them," shouted Ms. O, hitting her fist onto her desk. She then informed them of the locations last hit, and once they left a certain, dorky scientist strolled into Ms. O's office.

"Hey, Ms. O." She secretly found his awkwardness enduring, and even the way he tugged on his lab coat...

"OSCAR!" Why did she just yell at him... again.

"Yes, Ms. O," he awkwardly asked, almost jumping back from her booming voice.

"Prepare the Oscar bots! It's been one of those days," she sighed.

Oscar nodded in understanding, before having his robots whip up the perfect juice box in his lab. He was running back to Ms. O in a flash, and she had just returned from a much needed dance session in the Math Room.

"Thanks, Oscar," she breathed, practically consuming the liquid in one drink.

"Do you want to talk about it...," he hesitantly wondered.

"NO!" He jerked his head back from her loudness, but she hadn't meant to snap like that. She was just concerned that he would figure out her secret plan. "Just sit with me, Oscar?" His company alone could soothe her.

"Not a problem, Ms. O," he agreed, shuffling over to the couch, as she also headed there. "What do you say we have a Soundcheck music video marathon?"

She shot him the special smile that he was hoping for, before turning her large t.v. on behind her desk. He was always there for her, and she was determined to be there for him.

Christmas rolled around, and Ms. O almost felt nervous from what she was about to do. Her hands shook as she waited for Oscar to arrive in her office.

"Hey Ms. O." He gave her a clumsy wave, which she restrained herself from smiling about.

Why was it all of his imperfections made him more perfect in her eyes?

She shook her head to rid her of its thoughts. "There you are. I need help with something."

"What is it," he hesitantly asked.

"I've been working on it all year, but I've been too busy to finish it," she explained, holding up the longest string of purple, paperclips linked together.

"Lucky for you, I just happened to buy you more purple paperclips," Oscar shared, holding out the bag.

She merely smiled, since she had one of her assistants subtly mention that.