Chapter 50- Typical Weddings

Danielle's POV

I quietly make my way into the dining room with three cups of hot tea on a small tray. Entering I see Liam and Louis exactly how I left them, awkwardly not speaking or making eye contact. Smiling as Louis' head snaps up I place the tray down carefully before sitting myself next to Liam and opposite Louis.

"Wanna tell us why you're here mate and not at home?", Liam asks gently.

"I need a place to stay, please", he speaks quietly.

"You are very welcome to stay here so don't worry about that", I smile.

"Thanks", he mumbles.

"It's just me and El have had an argument again and she wants 'space'", he sulks adding air quotations over the word 'space'.

"What did you argue about?", Liam asks before taking a sip of his tea.

"Just the usual stuff, this time it was that I hadn't being paying her enough attention", he chuckles bitterly.

"She's been so bitchy lately", he mumbles with anger.

"Is she due or on her period cause we all know that makes a woman ten times more bitchy", I chuckle trying to lighten the mood slightly.

"She's not that was only last week when she was on I think", he mumbles still in a sulking mood.

"Why don't you stay here for tonight and then go around and speak to her tomorrow, she might have cooled off by then", Liam speaks.

"Okay, I'll go up to the spare bedroom", he sighs.

Once he leaves the room me and Liam share a secret glance at each other before we walk back into the living room.

"Best wake these up because otherwise they won't be sleeping tonight for us", Liam chuckles.

"I hope Louis and El will be okay", I sigh dreading to think of the end of their relationship for both them and little Summer.

"Hey babe, don't get worrying. You know how much of a drama queen they both are", he smiles as I chuckle.

"Why don't you give El a text to tell her he's staying here because I'm sure she will be worried of his whereabouts", Liam says embracing me in a hug.

"Okay you're right", I smile up at my husband.

Grabbing my phone off of the coffee table I quickly send a quick text to Eleanor.

'Louis is at ours tonight, hope you're okay, give me a call anytime! XX'

Once were eating our tea at the dining table with Louis joined in with our little family I aim to make Louis happier than he is.

"Aw it's your mums wedding on Friday isn't it?", I smile before taking a mouthful of the beef casserole I made for us all.

"Yeah, I'm best man, El is bridesmaid and maid of honour and then Summer is a bridesmaid", he smiles.

"Aw how adorable!", I gush.

"You taking Isabella and Luca?", he asks.

"Well we were at first because they were on the invite but then we decided it would be nice for it to just be us adults and the other lads aren't taking their little ones", Liam explains.

"Well you mean just Harry and Niall cause Zayn ain't going", Louis grumbles.

"Zayn isn't going? Why?", I ask curiously.

"Don't even know, didn't even give me a proper reason", he replies angrily.

"Oh god what did he say?", Liam asks.