Chapter 5-Night off

Liams POV

It was a few weeks after the dinner when me and danielle were starting to get very exhausted with everything that's going on. Danielle actually tried going back to the studio for a class in the morning but by the time she got home at dinner and looked after Isabella while I was recording she fell asleep eating our tea at the table so she decided to hold it off for a few more weeks maybe even months. Isabella is starting to make a few sounds and smiling a lot generally when were mad at her too.

Anyway everything is kind of catching up with us both and to be honest a nice night in or meal out with just the two of us is needed, we love Isabella to pieces but a nice child free night and a lie in the morning is something we both need speaking the truth.

I am currently lying in bed while danielle has got up to get Isabella as she has woken up now but unfortunately for us it's only half past 5 in the morning which is usually her waking up time.

"Bring her in here babe", I half shouted since I'm still exhausted.

"Okay", danielle replies also tiredly.

She then walks in holding a wide awake little girl smiling away with her dummy in her mouth.

"What's made you so happy this morning little one", I chuckle groggily.

Danielle hands her over and climbs into bed snuggling up to me and Isabella. I cuddle Isabella and rest her on my chest as her tiny hands place themselves on my bare chest. I look down to the little girl lying on me and see her cheeks are really flushed, I furrow my eyebrows and feel her forehead to find she is quite warm.

"She's quite warm here babe", I say.

"Just..take the..grow bag..off", danielle replies obviously on the verge of falling asleep.

I take her little grow bag off carefully trying not to make her even more awake and silently hoping I can get another half an hour of sleep later. Isabella is now left in her short sleeved and legged baby grow and I plop her back on my chest wear she snuggles closer, I smile and kiss her forehead then repeating the action to danielle asleep cuddled into my side. I close my eyes and let sleep take over once again.

~~~~~

Danielle's POV

I wake up to Isabella's cry once again and look to see her lying on liams bare chest which was adorable. I carefully lift her off letting liam sleep a bit longer as he has been working long hours at the studio. I look at the clock and it's not even 7 o'clock yet, I sigh and grab my dressing gown and Isabella. I set Isabella down on her little baby chair and put some baby programmes on for her while I went to the kitchen and made myself a cup of tea.

After just sitting down I see Isabella turn her head towards me smiling widely with her little pink dummy in her mouth. I chuckle slightly smiling at this little girl.

"Stop smiling! You got me up at this hour!", I laugh not talking so loud as liam is still asleep.

I decide to grab my phone off the table and open up the camera app.

"Say cheese!", I grin broadly while snapping a photo of her sitting on her little chair smiling with her dummy.

I decided to then upload it to twitter...

'@DaniellePayne:don't know what this little one is smiling at, had mummy and daddy awake at half 5 and mummy again at 6:50 while daddy sleeps in, troublemaker;)'

Suddenly as usual the hundreds of fans are yet again tweeting and retweeting my photo. After all of these years they are still as dedicated, compared to about 3 years ago the hate has gone down traumatically I used to get so many horrible tweets telling me to die and now I get the odd one 'stop using liam' etc... But really after the wedding people kind of came to terms with us even though it only took so many years.