Chapter 49- Arguments that need resolving

Danielle's POV

As soon as the news broke of Liam leaving the tour everything went, mad. When we tried to get on the plane flying back to London we had to call an extra three bodyguards as the paparazzi swarming us was horrific. Obviously Liam chose this time to become depressed and constantly moody with everyone because of his forced departure from tour. I can't even sleep at night there's too many things going around my brain that I cannot control.

Everything's too much.

"Eat your dinner Danielle", my mum says sternly.

"I'm not hungry", I speak quietly slightly pushing my plate away.

"You need to eat or you'll be ill", she replies as I watch her take a mouthful of pasta.

"Mum, I'm seriously not hungry", I state.

"Danielle, you have lost too much weight, your size 8 clothes bury you and that's not right", she speaks with worry laced in her voice.

Only now do I look down at my clothing, noticing the bag on my shoulders of my top and the looseness of my jeans. Feeling the familiar tears I quickly push them away as best as I can.

"Is it Liam?", she asks.

"Mum", I warn.

"No, it's him isn't it? Being a selfish man who cares more about his career than his wife and kids", she sighs angrily.

"Mum! Don't go pointing fingers when you don't have a clue!", I spit.

"Danielle were all worried about you! Ever since he's been kicked off of tour you have gone down hill", she speaks now slightly calmer.

"If your not happy in your marria-"

"Mum, this is my life and my marriage. Stay out of it please", I exclaim angrily.

"Danielle I want to help you!", she aspirates.

"I'm leaving", I sigh.

Picking up my bag and car keys I'm quick to make it to my car and back home. My mood is not very good and there's nothing that could change it.

I enter the quiet house noticing that Liam must be still upstairs in bed "because of his hip" and that the kids are up there too. Walking into the kitchen I suddenly feel thirsty, I open the fridge only to be met by an almost completely empty one.

"For fucks sake!", I shout angrily.

In my anger I take myself upstairs into our bedroom to find Liam of course in bed and Luca and Isabella also sitting on the bed while the TV is on. Watching the way Liam doesn't even acknowledge my entry only fires my anger more.

"Have you not even got them washed or dressed?", I ask.

"I was waiting for you to get back", he replies without even turning his head.

"What, so I can do it? Like I do bloody everything else in this house and for our children?", I ask with anger evident in my voice.

"Don't even go there Danielle", he grumbles.

"Isabella go with Luca and go pick your outfits for the day", I smile as she perks up and grasps her brothers hand tightly.

Smiling I watch them leave the room as I close the door after them before my smile drops into a frown.

"Liam, I seriously need to talk to you", I speak quietly now.

"I'm not in the mood for a row Danielle", he says sternly.

"I'm sick of whatever this is Liam!", I exclaim angrily.

"Danielle, you don't understand what's happened! I've basically had to throw away part of my career for personal reasons", he speaks louder than before.