Chapter 14-Surprises and scares

Liam's POV

"We'll make through it", was all I was saying for the past few days.

It was true Danielle was indeed pregnant, a baby is in there. We went for a scan the next day and it was confirmed, the best part for us was then telling Isabella even though she might not quite understand but she knows that mummy has a baby in her tummy. We always said we would have a second child, just not so early afterwards but never the less, you can easily say we are really excited. So far also no panic/anxiety attacks have been appearing or seeming to be either which is good for both Danielle and the baby. Danielle has purked up after a tough week for us all with the baby news and she is constantly rubbing and smiling down at her still flat stomach. Yesterday Danielle phoned her parents to tell them the news and they were shocked of course yet excited also, today we are going to visit Ruth and her new baby boy meaning we can tell everyone there.

"Come on Isabella", Danielle says just finishing putting on her shoes as Isabella comes running in.

"Out?", Isabella says pointing tot he door.

"Yes were going to see auntie Ruth's new baby", I smile as I put her shoes and coat on before locking up the house.

"Do you think they'll be excited?", Danielle asks resting her hands onto her small stomach.

"I'm pretty sure they will babe", I say adding my own hand onto it as I smile at my wife.

After around a 1 and a half hour journey we arrive at my sisters house in Wolverhampton seeing my mum and dads and Nicola and Nate's car here also. I get out unstrapping Isabella and we all walk to the front door, well Isabella kind of ran banging her small hands on the door.

Rick then answered the door and smiled at us to come inside.

"Congratulations!", Danielle shouts embracing him in a hug as I repeat the process.

Walking into the living I see Ruth and a small baby resting in her arms while everyone watches intently, one person being Alfie who seems a bit scared as he is cuddling into Nate's leg.

"Congratulations sis!", I say causing everyone to look up and I lean over for a small hug off of Ruth and I kiss her cheek.

"He's so beautiful Ruth!", Danielle exclaims and I think everyone can sense the itch she has to hold him.

"Here you go dani, I see you itching to take him", Ruth says.

"Aw thankyou!", she says excitedly taking the small baby in her arms and rocking him slightly.

"What's his name?", I say placing my arm around Danielle.

"Logan Geoff Robinson", Rick smiles widely as does Ruth.

"I love Logan", Danielle smiles kissing the babies forehead delicately.

"Aw Danielle I just think you have that automatically motherly touch and I love it", my mum says as everyone agrees.

"Thankyou", she replies laughing slightly.

"Right pass him over", I say throwing my keys and wallet over to my mum.

Danielle then passes him over and I hold him close to my chest smiling down. I sit down next to Danielle on the sofa still holding him when Isabella shyly walks up to us and hides into Danielle's body.

"My mummy and daddy", she says as a few people chuckle in the room.

"Sometimes we have to share don't we?", Danielle says as Isabella nods slightly.

"Share with baby in mummy tummy?", Isabella says placing her little hands on to Danielle's stomach as a few people gasp.

"Wow thanks bella boo that's meant to be a surprise", I laugh.