Chapter 22- 1D Day

Danielle's POV

Today it's 1D Day and we have all flown over to USA for a week. Luca is 8 months old and Isabella recently turned 2! I'm a little nervous of being backstage for 7 hours with 2 young children who will most probably get bored and fed up towards the end. As Luca is 8 months he is now crawling everywhere and can say 'mama' and 'dada' clearly. Unfortunately Olivia and Niall lost their second child last month leaving them both quite sad and trapped in the children department.

"Are you excited babe?", Liam says while Lou does his hair and makeup.

"I am for you but for me I'm going to be stuck with 2 winging children for 7 hours straight", I chuckle.

"They'll be fine won't you guys?", Liam smiles.

"Yeah!", Isabella grins.

"Luca?", Liam asks turning around briefly to see him sitting on the floor, fist in his mouth and grinning.

"Dada", he says smiling.

"He's adorable", Lou laughs.

"Yo yo! Check ma hair guyz!", Niall shouts bursting into the room with the top of his hair dyed a lilac colour.

"Purple!", Isabella points before bursting into laughter while Luca continues to grin not knowing what's going on.

"Cheers bellz, I thought it looked good!", he says pretending to be hurt.

"Oh no Isabella you've upset uncle Niall", Liam gasps as she looks around helplessly.

"You better say sorry now" Liam continues.

"Sowwy", she says as her lip quivers and tears form in her brown eyes.

"Aw sweetie! We were only joking come here!", I exclaim picking up my now upset daughter onto my lap.

"Naughty daddy!", she shouts pointing at Liam .

"Yes naughty daddy", I add looking at Liam as he holds his hands up in surrender.

"Boys are we ready now?", Paul shouts.

"Yeah", Niall replies.

"Come on guys", I say picking Luca up and placing him on my hip before grabbing Isabella's hand and walking us all to the side of the studio.

Sitting us all on a provided sofa I then bring my bag closer which holds everything humanly possible to keep the children entertained, hopefully. I watch as the crew continue to make a few last minute changes and ensure everything is set up and ready.

"Hi Dani", Olivia smiles weakly sitting next to me.

"Hiya babe, how are you?", I ask worriedly.

"I'm okay, I think", she says sadly.

"It's okay babe", I say placing my hand on hers.

"Wish me luck", Liam says happily.

"Good luck", I say bringing his lips to mine into a sweet kiss.

"Luck daddy!", Isabella says while Liam pecks her lips.

"Wish me luck little man", Liam says kneeling in front of Luca.

"Dada", he grins before Liam also pecks his lips.

"Welcome to 1D Day!", an announcer shouts through a microphone as all of the boys run on stage.

~~~~~

It comes to the second hour and Liam is presenting with Harry. Isabella then starts deciding that she wants her daddy while Luca is half asleep in the space next to me on the sofa.