Chapter 8-First night away

Danielle's POV

I double check Isabella's over night bag again for about the 10th time tonight, blanket, nappies, pyjamas, clothes for tomorrow, bottles, milk, baby wipes, toys, cream and spare dummies.

"Babe stop stressing we aren't giving Isabella to el and lou forever just the night", liam laughs.

"We still need to be prepared", I say stressed.

"I read that giving her a item of our clothing will help her sleep better without us there", he tells me.

"Okay then go grab me one of your tops and one of mine please", I say then adding it to the bag before zipping up.

I straighten out my fitted dress feeling a lot more confident with my body after I've finally started back at the studio for the odd classes not realising how much I've actually missed dancing.

"How was the studio today babe?", liam smiles.

"Great! I've missed it so much!", I say pecking his lips sweetly.

"I could tell, I'm happy your back", he smiles.

I walk into the living room to see Isabella on her little seat watching the television. I pick her up and hold her close.

"Is auntie el and uncle lou looking after you tonight while mummy and daddy go out?", I smile at the 8 month old girl.

"Mamamama", she grins broadly at me.

"Yes! Say dada?", I smile at her little face.

"Mamamama", she giggles.

"She still not saying it?!", liam exclaims sighing.

"She will eventually babe", I smile softly.

"Let's go them sweetie", liam says taking her out of my arms and putting her into her car seat while I grab the over night bag for both myself and liam as we are at his mums house again and Isabella's.

After the short journey to the tomlinsons we get out of the car, liam getting Isabella in her carseat and myself grabbing her overnight bag. I press the doorbell.

"Heyyyy!", Louis smiles opening the door and inviting us in.

"Hi guys, thanks for this it means a lot", I smile at them.

"Nonsense it will be fun for us!", Eleanor grins.

"Right everything is in this bag, give her another feed before she goes to sleep and one when she wakes up, I've put one of mine and one of liams tops in there in case she has trouble settling down, a-", I get cut off by Eleanor.

"Danielle she will be fine now you and liam go have fun and don't stress!", she laughs pushing me and liam out the door.

"Okay bye baby see you in the morning and bye guys!", I say blowing a kiss to Isabella before walking out the door with liam.

"She'll be fine babe, I promise", he smiles before we get into the car.

~~~~~

Eleanor's POV

"Right then bella boo", I smile taking her carefully out of her car seat and sitting her on my lap.

"Mamamama?", she asked questionably.

"Has she gone out with daddy?", I say kissing her forehead.

Soon enough she is squirming in my arms so I set her on the floor as she crawls around before sitting up and looking at the bouquet of flowers on the arth of our fireplace intently.