Chapter 7-Funeral and womanly problems

Danielle's POV

I followed my row out of the church straightening my black dress and black blazer before waiting outside the door for liam where everyone else seemed to be just talking. Liam was on the front row during the service and I could see him silently crying all the way through, yet somehow he stayed strong for the small speech he did generally talking about how accepting he was to liams new family consisting of me and Isabella causing me to smile through tears and he also added about how he pushed for liam to start his singing career and everything in between. I saw Liam then walk out with new tears still on his cheeks and he pushed passed everyone and straight into my arms.

"Shh, li come on babe he's in a better place now, he loved you so much", I whisper in his ear rubbing his back soothingly and holding him tightly to my body.

His hands still wrapped around my waist holding on for dear life while he quietly sobbed in my neck.

"Your speech was beautiful babe", I say in his ear noticing many people staring at us causing me to blush.

Liam then lifted his head up and I wiped away his tears smiling before kissing his lips gently.

"T-thankyou babe, I-I love you so much", he stuttered out smiling lightly.

"It's what I'm here for, I love you too", I smile at his taking his hand and rubbing small circles.

Then liams mum shouted him over as she was still in a state of sobbing so he quickly sped off towards her bringing her into his embrace yet also leaving me alone. Just then I spot Ruth and Nicola so I walk over to them as before the service they were worse than liam.

"You guys okay?", I smile at them as they wipe a few tears off.

"Yeah, no more crying now, it's not gonna solve anything", Nicola said smiling slightly.

I then pulled them each into an embrace holding them tightly.

"So will Alfie be at the wake?", I smile at Nicola referring to her 5 year old son who is adorable and is mesmerised by isabella always wanting to hug and kiss her yet she is the opposite.

"Yeah he's really excited to see Isabella even though I've already said to him 'Isabella doesn't want to be malled sweetie' but he still says 'no mummy were cousins so she does mum'", she replies laughing as I laugh along also with Ruth.

"How are you and Rick Ruth?", I ask.

"Great at the moment, he's just with my dad I think", she smiles.

"Oooo very nice", I wink laughing.

"We've actually got an announcement to tell everyone abit later though", she says smiling brightly.

"Oo I can't wait then", I laugh.

Just then liam came over and gave his sisters hug before dragging me to the car as everyone is beginning to leave to travel to the wake which will be held at a church hall in Wolverhampton near the church we are currently at.

"You okay?", I say to liam as we sit in the car.

"Yeah, no more crying, this parts for happy memories", he smiles at the last part.

"Yeah babe, it is", I smile at him pulling him in for a kiss before he drives out of the car park.

After about 10 minutes we arrive at the church where everyone seems to be also. In about 15 minutes my mum and dad will stop by bringing Isabella also as they are going away for the weekend meaning they have to pass through here anyway.

Me and liam walk over to his mum and dad with entwined fingers. I smile at them both.

"Thankyou for coming today danielle", Karen said quietly smiling small.