Chapter 4-Grow up

Danielle's POV

Isabella is officially 4 months old! She has started making strange noises and sleeps most of the night to mine and liams advantage. Although her age is abit of a handful between us both as she is constantly wanting to be picked up and feeding etc...

Also liam has decided to go back to half days at the studio early mornings till about 12 in the afternoon just so he can slowly slot back into full days.

I don't know when I'll go back to dancing just yet and when I do it'll will probably only be smallish jobs such as music videos award shows as I don't want to be going on tour with a small child and a husband who also happens to be in a world famous band at home.

Tonight everyone is going out for a big meal to celebrate half of the album being recorded. And by 'everyone' I mean all the boys and their wives/fiancées and parents of the boys also. My parents are also away for the weekend so there is no one to watch Isabella for the night leaving me to be a little stressed even though liam keeps telling me to 'calm down'.

Because of the situation I have agreed to not drinking and liam said he will just have one beer as we have Isabella to look after.

~~~~~

Liams POV

I was currently getting Isabella dressed In her little pink nightie to save hassle later getting her changed. She was squirming in my arms which wasn't a good start for the night.. I was already ready and danielle was still getting ready so that's why I'm dressing Isabella.

I had just got Isabella changed and started to put her fluffy pink coat on when she was crying again for the 30th time today. I sighed and rocked her in my arms yet there was no sign of her going to sleep yet.

"What's the matter with you monkey?", I say kissing her forehead. I then slip the pink dummy into her small mouth as she sucks on it, staring into my eyes before breaking out into an adorable grin.

"What you smiling at? Is it because your being a little troublemaker today ay?", I say not able to control my own smile.

"Finished your little conversation guys?", danielle said resting against the door frame in a floaty dress to about knee length as she still isn't confident with her body yet, which is mad as she has practically lost all her baby weight.

I slip Isabella into her carseat and walk over to danielle wrapping my arms around her small frame.

"You look beautiful tonight baby", I whisper in her ear.

"Thankyou babe, not so bad yourself", she winks before kissing my lips gently.

"Let's go then", I smile before she nods picking up the carseat with Isabella huddled in a blanket inside.

~~~~~

After the short car journey Isabella still hasn't fallen asleep meaning she will be wide awake tonight, great. As soon as I grab Isabella's carseat and Danielle's hand we walk through the crown of paparazzi and into the resteraunt soon recognising the table with about 20 people on.

Straight away my mum jumps up grabbing Isabella off of me and giving a few kisses on the cheek to danielle. This process then repeats for all the girls and boys; all over Isabella and me and danielle just standing like lemons.

We then take our seats at the end of the table for Isabella purposes as I sit next to louis and danielle sits next to Eleanor. All the wives/fiancées were on the opposite to us, that's Eleanor and Perrie wives of Louis and zayn, olivia a very loud happy girl the fiancée of Niall and Brittany a shy at first but loud when she's comfortable the fiancée of harry.