Chapter 33- "Just got carried away"

Danielle's POV

After a visit to tiny, tiny Felicity Anne Styles and the last show was performed all couples headed home apart from Harry and Brittany who will be staying here for a few more weeks with baby. Everyone was so relieved to hear that everything was going well for the small family and Harry had also let slip to Liam that he will be proposing soon.

Personally, the last few weeks in January have been exceptionally tough for me such as my miscarriage, mine and Liam's arguments, having two small children and worry for everyone else. Liam being the great man he is has kept his promise of our sun holiday together to relax, he said he's booked 3 days but 2 nights at somewhere hot and private yet he will not tell me where.

As for Luca and Isabella at first they were going to stay at Liam's parents as mine are away that week for valentines day also but then Olivia came up and insisted that her and Niall will have them stay over. It took a lot of convincing but in the end I agreed because I know they're safe with the Horan's, it's just a lot to handle with their close age gap and their current age now.

"Babes were gonna have to go now or we'll miss the flight", Liam chuckles as I give another kiss to Luca and Isabella's forehead.

"Okay guys, mummy and daddy are going to miss you lots and lots! But Auntie Liv and Uncle Niall will look after you darlings", I say to my two children.

"Okay mummy", Isabella grins obviously not as affected by our departure.

"Gone?", Luca asks as I see his small lip quiver.

"Oh sweetie, mummy will miss you so much! But you'll be okay here and we can see each other every night on the phone", I say taking my son into my arms.

"It's alright little man, come on go to Auntie Liv for cuddles", Liam says crouching down to the small boys level.

"Liv, they usually wake around 8 bu-"

"Shut up Dani! They will be fine and you need to relax, your nearly 30", she giggles.

"Oh don't remind me", I cringe.

"Come on babes", Liam says taking my hand in his.

"Goodbye guys", I say waving and blowing kisses to my children.

"Bye mummy and daddy!", Isabella shouts with a grin.

"B-bye mummy daddy", Luca says with a sad face causing my heart to break.

"They will be fine, such a mummy's boy isn't he", Liam laughs once we reach the car outside.

"Yeah, my little boy and my little girl", I pout as he chuckles leaning over to peck my lips softly.

"Anyway, this is so you can relax for a while because you need it darling", Liam says starting up the car.

"I know I'm just gonna miss them", I sigh as he places his hand on my thigh comfortingly.

~~~~~

As soon as we reached the airport and got our tickets printed Liam surprised me to telling me were going to 'Kate Verde!'. I was more than excited as I know it's reputation of being very beautiful and very hot.

After a 6 hour flight in first class which consisted of sleeping for 2 hours and the rest just talking to each other, having the first private conversation me and Liam have had for many weeks. We finally reached our destination at 3pm and we were immediately escorted by a car to the private villa Liam had booked.

"Liam this is beautiful", I say speechless as I take in the view in front of me.

A beautiful private villa, with a sea front view, an infinity pool and beautiful views of various islands around us. The location was completely private meaning only me and Liam will be here and we will not have any trouble with neighbours, fans or the paparazzi.