Chapter 11-Couple time

Liam's POV

It was around 11 o'clock when Isabella came waddling over to me with her fist fixed in her curls and eyes very droopy. I scooped her up in my arms and walked over to danielle who was having a deep conversation with my mum.

"Finally tired now", I said causing there heads to turn in our direction.

"The bags by our table babe if you wanna set her off, I'm currently in the middle of a conversation with your mum", danielle smiled.

"Okay babe", I said before walking away.

I grabbed the big bag from under our seats and sit down carefully removing Isabella's little dress to put on her baby grow and grow bag as she tiredly sits on my lap. I remove the little bows in her hair and ruffle her curls slightly then placing her pink dummy in her mouth as she sucks on it. I stand up and decide to walk around a little hoping she'll drop off, their is currently no one on the dance floor yet an up beat song on.

"Would you mind playing a slow song please?", I ask walking over to him.

"Sure mr Payne", he says cheekily before playing little things causing everyone to laugh.

I sway around with Isabella in my arms as I rub circles in her back, when my solo is on I sing quietly into her ear as her arms tighten around my neck. Just then danielle walks up to us smiling and kissing Isabella's forehead.

"Your mum is thinking of going to bed now so if you wanna hand her over?", danielle asks.

My mum and dad said they will keep Isabella in their room for the night as were all staying at the hotel part of the venue tonight then joining everyone for breakfast in the morning.

"Okay", I say walking to my mum and placing a sleeping Isabella in her arms before kissing her forehead and my mums cheek.

"Goodnight sweetie", my mum says to danielle then the same to me.

"Goodnight and thank you", I smile before she walks off with Isabella's bag.

"She won't stop looking at you, you know", danielle says coldly obviously referring to sophia.

"Ignore her please danielle, it's our time now", I say grabbing her waist pulling her into me.

"Okay", She smiles cheekily kissing my lips softly.

"Excuse me lovebirds but Niall wants liam and liv wants danielle", Olivia says standing laughing.

"Okay okay", I say walking off to Niall and the boys.

"yeah Payno!!!!", Louis shouts hugging me obviously drunk.

"Hey tommo!", I say patting his back.

"Where is isa-", harry starts before bursting into a fit of laughter.

"I said is is", he says still laughing.

"She's with my mum asleep", I say chuckling.

"Are you and danielle okay?", zayn asks.

"Yeah why?", I say frowning.

"Oh just because danielle kinda called sophia a slut then you looked pretty angry", he explained.

"Oh yeah well we talked it out", I reply looking over to see danielle a lot drunker than before dancing with Eleanor.

"Let's get you a Yeager bomb mate", Niall says before going to the bar and ordering me one.

"No these make me sick guys", I say.

"Whatever drink it", zayn said thrusting it in my face.

I decide I may as well so I take the small glass in my hand and throw the liquid to the back of my throat as it travels down automatically causing my head to spin.