Chapter 28- First show

Danielle's POV

Well landing in LA was nearly as bad as taking off. Nearly as bad meaning Luca didn't make himself sick this time but he was still screaming and I'm so glad we had a private plane for us all. We tried to get him to fall asleep before landing but he wouldn't go off, Isabella has been as good as gold the whole flight. She was either drawing, watching kids programmes on our iPad or sleeping. Luca being younger he just wanted to be passed around to everyone, especially Olivia and Niall.

As soon as we landed at half 7 (USA TIME) we were greeted with many paparazzi's with cameras causing all the kids to be pretty scared. Luca had to go with Liam because I couldn't control him while he was kicking and screaming around. Making it to a car we all got in 5 separate ones and made it to the location of the big red tour bus. After a 15 minute drive of me calming my son down and playing with his hair until he fell asleep we finally reached a deserted car park with the tour bus standing proudly.

"Come on guys!", Paul shouts opening the car door.

"Oh sorry, let's get out ay", he says whispering to see Luca asleep contently for a change today.

Liam gets out and taking Isabella out of her car seat as she then runs up to the bus excitedly. I get out myself then carefully undoing Luca's seatbelt and gently taking him out placing his head on my shoulder. No sooner was that done I heard soft whimpers before a aloud exhausted cry left his small mouth.

"I know sweetie, I'm sorry", I coo grabbing my bag and then walking to the bus.

"Mummy", he sobs.

"I know, your a tired boy you can go asleep properly in a minute sweetie", I say stroking his back as I walk.

Entering the bus I'm faced with a big living space consisting of many sofa's and then in the corner there's a small box with children's toys in. At the end of the living space there is a small narrow kitchen with a fridge, freezer, stove and oven.

"Mummy, mummy!", Isabella shouts running up to me.

"Shh sweetie, Luca's really tired", I say as she nods.

"Our bedroom mummy!", she says running off through a door opposite me.

I follow then seeing a room with a double bed and two travel cots. Liam stands putting down our luggage at the isle on the other side of the bed smiling at me.

"We have the biggest", he chuckles.

"I'm glad", I say as he nods.

"Let's put him down he's absolutely knackered", Liam says taking the small boy out of my arms and into his own.

"Come on Isabella let's leave daddy to put Luca asleep", I say as she nods following me out.

"Mummy you tired?", Isabella asks when I collapse onto one of the sofa's.

"Yes, very", I yawn.

"I'm not", she giggles.

"Go have a look in that toy box sweetie", I say motioning to the box in the corner.

"Okay, where is Mia?", she asks.

"She will be with Uncle Zayn and Auntie Perrie, give her a minute and don't leave out Summer", I say as she nods rummaging through the box.

Closing my eyes I settle for the silence around me while everyone is in their rooms sorting everything out. I feel myself gradually falling into a sleep until I'm disturbed from someone jumping next to me on the sofa. My eyes shoot open to see Liam sitting there with an apologetic smile on his face.