.:{Chapter 113}:.

Aria's POV 

    I dashed through the forest running under the night sky with haste. A small bead of sweat began to drip down my cheek as I increased my Spee Jumping over rocks and sticks.

     Kaiden's solar pack border was coming up meaning that I am not too far from the packhouse of my own the lunar pack, pushed Declan should be there.

 pushed my self-harder running through the trees after a decent 3 minutes of running small lights began to appear in front of me.

   I continued to run forward jumping out of the bushes trying to not stumble forward. With my luck, my foot got caught against a small flower bed forcing me to fall over face first into the dirt.

   Iseytadof talking or crying I gripped onto the pendant tighter than before and got back up dashing over towards the pack house.

   The house was dark as well as the night sky but a few lights were turned on. I knew where Declan's room it's on the top floor.

   I know this because all of the alphas and alphas sons have slept there for years not because I am a creep. I am simply a nerd who likes to read a lot...

   As I ran forward the white fabric of the shirt I was wearing flew behind me. It looked a lot more brown than white now it was covee4rd with dirt and stains as well as holes and rips.

    The shirt only went to my tights exposing a lot of my body. But I didn't have time to change then anyway it does not matter.

    Cautiously I made sure to dash over the yard without being seen. I do not want to be given a beating for walking on the pack's house territory.

   A small flicker of a light flickered up above me lighting up a room. My gaze flew towards the bedroom window smiling the fact that that was his room.

    Now how am I going to get up there? I looked both ways contemplating on how I would get up there a large oak tree just so happened to be there.

   I dashed over towards the tree glancing over at it with uneasiness. I love climbing trees I am basically a pro at it I live in the forest but I don't have shoes on.

   I pulled my hair up and tired the pendant on my neck making sure that it did not fall.

     I placed one hand on one of the branches as well as the other on a taller one. After I got a decent grip of the tree I momentum to swung my leg over the top of the side.

   I made my way to the top of the tree with ease making sure to avoid the leaves and branches. Sadly I failed because the leaves began to attach to my body as I made my way upwards.

   The widow was now in sight and almost in reach. I made one more step pushing my feet against a sturdy branch using my momentum to push myself upwards. 

   I placed my hand gently on the glass knocking on it two times.