.:{Chapter 66}:.

Aria's POV

     I closed my eyes as pain shot throughout my body as my bones cracked into place causing unbearable pain.

     After about five minutes of groaning out and Declan licking my wolfs cheek, I finally shifted into my grayish and brown wolf.

     My wolf Clara was jumping around in my head happily wagging her tail and barking towards her mate as tears of happiness escape her and my own eyes.

     My wolf ran towards Declans as Clara playfully attacked Declan's wolf who was named nathaniel. Our wolfs pawed at each other as we played happily like little puppies for hours.

     We ran around the forest and played chase for hours and hours it began to get darker as the sky turned into a dark blue shade.

     I playfully bit Declan's wolfs ear as he helped out in excitement turning around and biting my ear back nuzzling into my neck and licking my face.

     I gave him a happy and wolfy grin as my wolf Clara waged our tail towards him happy. His wolf doing the same as we cuddled each other.

     We cuddled for about an hour and then began to run together once more running through the forest chasing each other feeling the wind blow into our wolves hair.

     A small and beautiful pond was ahead of us as I playfully bit Declan's tail and then dodged his playful attack running towards the pond happily.

     I leaned in the water as my wolf Clara took a sip of the cool pond water smiling happily. We both jumped slightly as we were pushed into the water the cold water consuming us.

     Clara and I swam to the top as water was now all over our body we looked up meeting the gaze of beautiful brown eyes of our mate Declan giving us a wolfy grin as he looked down at us.

     We quickly bit down on his leg softly not enough to hurt him as we pulled him in the water with us his body submerging into water.

     For another hour Declan and I just played in the water pawing our paws in the water and splashing each other playfully.

     It became darker and darker as the stars soon became to shine above us. We both breathed out heavily as we climbed out of the pond crawling to the grass.

     We laid there together in wolf form on the grass as water dripped down our backs as we nuzzled and cuddled into each other.

     We both closed our eyes as we fell into a deep and well-needed sleep in each others arm peacefully.

     About a few hours later I woke up to the sound of the frogs singing and the birds saying good night to the forest as it darkened quickly.

     I slowly sat up removing Declan's arm around my waist as I crawled up into a sitting position covering my naked and bare chest.

     I looked down at his peaceful and cute sleeping face with pity as I leaned in kissing hsi forehead quickly before standing up.

     I quickly looked both ways and then back down at my mate before turning around and running off in the woods completely naked into the darkness.