.:{Chapter 60}:.

Aria's POV

     It was now the last block of school and today's class was not one of my favorite classes, it was Humanities our history class about the humans.

     I grabbed my things from my locker as I walked towards the classroom door Ezra hot on my heels. I could almost feel his breath on my neck as he followed close behind.

     As we were walking down the hall I could feel Ezra come closer and closer towards me. I abruptly stopped in the middle of the hallway and turned on my heel to look at him.

     "What is it...?" Ezra asked raising his eyebrow looking at me innocently.

     "It's you please stop being so close it's weird..." I replied softly glaring at him.

     "Sorry..." He mumbled back looking at the floor.

     I rolled my eyes as I patted his head and then turned around and began to walk to class once more. The classroom door was now in sight I quickly turned the doorknob and walked in.

     Like always I sat in the front row closest to the window with Ezra to my side blocking me from the rest and protecting me.

     My heart sank as the most beautiful smell hit my nose I turned my head to the door as I saw Declan walk in the classroom with confidence.

     My left eyebrow raised as I looked over at Declan as my heart began to race observing a large bruise on his cheek and eye thinking to myself how odd.

     I quickly shrugged it off not wanting to know who did that or why it happened so like anyone I focused on the teacher zoning into her lecture about world war 2 taking notes.

     I jumped from my seat slightly as Elliot grazed my arm with his hand trying to get me attention. I turned to him startled as I calmed down realizing who it was.

     "Aria are you okay you seem to be spacing out a lot...?" Ezra asked me kindly.

     I didn't really know what to say I could lie and tell him I was fine. Or I could tell him what I was really thinking about and how it was Declan but I decided to ignore it.

     "Yeah I'm fine," I whispered towards him under my breath smiling softly.

     I looked at his face as his expressions turned to one of disbelief but luckily he shrugged it off and smiled back turning his gaze back to the teacher.

     The bell rang loudly throughout the classroom and school as the kids around us quickly sat from their chairs.

     Everyone quickly gathered all of their things, grabbing their homework from the teacher before quickly walking outside of class.

     The classroom was pretty much empty it only consisted of the teacher miss Herrington, Ezra, Declan and I. 

     Wait Declan is here that's odd... I questioned to myself while slowly sitting up and gathering my stuff and grabbing the sheet from miss Herrington.

     I looked over at Ezra and then Declan and then back at Ezra as he sent Declan a deadly glare and walked up towards me grabbing my arm and pushing me into his chest.

     "It's mate, mate cares go to mate!" My wolf Clara cried happily

     "Clara I'm sorry but he rejected us remember...?" I questioned sighing to her in our mind link with pain and sorrow in my voice.

     There was no response as Clara broke the mind link retreating to the back of my mind to cry once more causing myself to want to cry with her.