.:{Chapter 89}:.

Aria's POV

     I tossed and turned in my sleep while clinging onto a pillow like you would a human.

     I began to toss and turn more violently as I slowly began to thrash around in my sleep mumbling all types of words.

     "Mamma no....Dadda..." I mumbled softly in my sleep.

===-(Dream)-===

     "Mamma!" I cried out.

     "What is it, honey?" My mom cooed.

     "Mommy I love you this much!" I said wile holding my arms wide.

     "That's not a lot..." my dad replied while walking in and giggling.

     Dad wrapped his arms around mom's waist as he kissed her cheek lovingly.

     "Honey don't say that!" My mother yelled out huffing out in annoyance.

     "Obisoiuly she loves me the more. Right aria you're a daddy's girl after all!" My father cooed to me while pinching my cheeks.

     "No, she's a mama's girl!" My mom fought.

     "I am a daddas and mamas girl!" I replied smiling brightly.

     They both awed as they knelt down and picked me up in their arms hugging me.

     "Honey, why don't you go take aria out to the park and some ice cream?" Momma asked.

     "Sure does that sound good princess?" 

     "Yeah!!!" I squealed as I ran and jumped into dad's arms hugging him.

     "Alright well were off, bye honey we love you!" My dad kissing momma's cheek.

     Dad picked up the car keys as he held onto me walking out the door and to the car. 

     We found ourself in the parks parking lot as we parked the car and stepped outside.

     I clung to dad's neck as I kissed his cheek and told him I loved him.

     We played for an hour and then on the way home we got ice cream.

     When we got home there were big blue cars with flashing lights everywhere.

     And smoke like the smoke that daddy makes when he tries to cook.

     "Daddy did you cook there's a lot of smoke." I cried out.

     "No sweetie.." He then started screaming out in agony.

     "Daddy what's wrong....!"

     That day was the day my mom died in the fire. The day dads life changed for 2 years. 

==-(End Of Dream)-==

     I continued to toss and turn in my sleep groaning out and flailing around.

     Sweat began to collect itself and drip down my forehead and arms as I flailed around.

     Tears began to fall at the memories of my dead mother.

     My eyes shot open as I looked at my surroundings freaked out.

     I could instantly feel my muscles relax as I gazed around at my bed and home.

     I sat up slowly feeling my muscles ache as I leaned my back against thecaves wall.

     After about a minute or two of groaning out and screaming at the wall.  I floped onto the bed hitting the cave floor.

     "GOD DAMNIT YOU STUPID ROCK!!!" I screamed at the floor followed by the echoing thud.

     I rubbed my shoulder and head as I slowly stood up and onto my feet glaring at the floor.

     "Morning aria." My wolf Clara replied.

     "Goodmorning Clara....!" 

     "Clara how does reading and cuddling into the couch sound...good..." I replied happily. 

     "Sounds absolutely wonderful."

     "Nice!!" I jumped up happily.

     I looked down noticing that I was not wearing any clothes and turned a little bit red. 

     I walked towards my clothes that I tossed on the floor picking them up and placing them in a basket. 

     After I was done picking out my dirty and clean clothes I walked towards my clothes chest. Wwhich consisted of a small old wooden chest full of random clothes.