-{Chapter 1}-

A hostage situation at the city bank was not how I intended to start my bright and early morning

    It was not apart of my plan to be here in the first place. And the fact that I was assigned to be here only made things worse.

    But what I did not expect is that I would be the one holding the hostages captive...

  ={.- 👑 -.}=  

    "Everybody put your hands up!" I yelled my voice echoing throughout the elegant and prestigious looking bank walls.

    "Please don't hurt my baby." A small and frail woman cried out.

    I fixated my gaze downwards following the location of where the sound had originated to be met with a petite sized woman sprawled out onto the floor.

    I gazed over at the woman watching her every move as she began to cling to a small boy probably the age of 5 or maybe 6.

    I looked at the woman and then at the boy looking over their similar features. They both had dark brown hair, similar brown eyes, and matching bone structures.

    I observed the woman's face once more picturing the image I was previously given from the case file my boss assigned me, this is her.

    It was her, without a doubt this is her, this is my target...

     I waved the black seven-inch gun in the air aiming it with precision towards the woman and then at the small and defenseless child with an evil glint sparkling in my eyes.

    A soft thud echoed the room as I diverted my gaze away from the target focusing it to the left to be met with a small stack of papers scattering the ground.

    Those papers were not on the floor before, right? I thought.

    I moved my gun towards the staff pointing at each and every one of them followed by a nasty look and expression.

    Behind the white marble countertops were five terrified bank workers consisting of three elderly women and two elderly men probably in their mid 40's or 50's.

    "Place all of the money in the bag right now! And don't you dare try to escape or call for help whatsoever!" I screamed out ordering them around with authority.

    I turned my gaze to the floor spotting my black Nike sports duffle bag, there it is. I ran towards it picking it up in a swoop tossing it in the air towards the banks counter.

    I glanced over back to the staff meeting the gaze of a 40 year old man grab9ig the bag with shaky hands opening it with ease.

    I cringed at the sight of his appearance he was larger than most and by most, I mean a large majority, get it large ha.