.:{Chapter 94}:.

Aria's POV

     "Like I said what brings you here," He replied once more crossing his arms over his chest anger radiating off of him.

    "I.. told..you.. i..w..was on.. a.. run.. and.. got... l..l..ost." I strutted out.

     "And... l..l...ike... I...s..said..., b...bull....shit..." The stranger replied rolling his eyes towards me.

     I tried to turn away from him once more trying to get away and just go back home to my cave.

     "Sorry babe but I won't let you leave that easily." He replied evilly smirking towards me.

    My face fell as I knew wat was about to happen. Different series and painful ideas and torturing popped into mind as I looked over his body.

   His outfit consisted of a simple gray t-shirt that fit his frame perfectly, a vintage black leather jacket, gray pants and trim sneakers.

     I tried to turn around once more trying to flee from his grasp.

     I shivered at his touch as he grabbed my arm pulling me towards him a small and shrill cry escaping my lips as he pushed me to his chest.

     "Stop crying and being such a bitch." He replied.

     "...Excuse me..?" I said with slight attitude

     How dare he call me I bitch... I mean technically I am but that's not the point!

     "You heard me bitch" He replied smirking towards me.

    "I'm the bitch, well look who's talking after all your the son of one." I snapped out.

     His face hardened as his eyes became darker his jaw clenching and his fists held tightly to his sides shaking in anger.

     "Excuse me...?" he replied trying to not lash out.

     "You're excused," I said politely.

     A small and shrill cry escaped my lips as I was tackled to the ground the man's face inches away from mine as my eyes went wide in shock.

     The real me would apologize immediately but he crossed a line and I don't even know this asshole, he has no right what so ever!

     "I like you..." He replied smirking.

     "Um.. what?" I questioned.

     "You heard me, I like you!" He said once more smiling even brighter than before.