.:{Chapter 48}:.

Aria's POV

     I tossed and turned in my sleep my body thrashing back and forth. The hairs on my neck and arms stood up as I shook in fear.

====-(Dream)-====

 (Aria at age 4)

     "Hi honey I'm alpha alexander do you know who I am...?"  The tall and scary man said.

     "My daddy says to stay away from the alpha and luna," I replied cutely playing with the hem of my dress looking down.

     "And why is that sweetie?" He said leaning down on his knee.

     "My daddy says alpha and luna are busy and don't have time for us," I replied looking down at my pretty pink dress.

     "And why would he think that?" The scary man replied.

     "Daddy said that alpha and luna did nothing to save mommy," I replied going back and forth on my heels looking at my pretty white and golden sandals.

     The scary man's eyes widened as he got up from his kneeling position to a standing one towering over my tiny frame.

     "By chance are you the Hollingsworth family's child?" He asked looking down at me with pity.

     "Mhm, i'm this much!" I replied holding up four of my fingers giving him a toothy grin.

     "Oh I see that's a big number... by chance do you know where your daddy is?" The man asked.

     "Daddy has been sleeping for 5 nights straight," I replied holding up five fingers.

     The man's face paled as he looked down at me grabbing my shoulders gently pulling me in a tight and warm embrace and hug.

     "Do you know where your daddy's bedroom is?" He asked me.

     "Mmmhm its that way!" I called out pointing towards a small door.

     "Do you think you can wait right here I'll be right back." He replied running off towards the bedrooms passing our living room and kitchen.

===-(End Of Dream)-===

     I woke up with a start screaming out as I began to shake violently rolling up in a ball rocking back and forth tears slowly flowing down my face from the memories.

     I ran my fingers through my hair as I sat up looking around the cave groggily. I slowly sat up noticing the presents still on the bed.

     "I forgot to put them away.." I slowly got up as I got out an old pair of white socks that looked like brown as I put them on over my feet.

     I glance over at my small watch smiling at the time happy to know that it was 5:10pm. If I get ready in time I'll be early for school and maybe get to arrive before Elliot.

     I smiled in victory as I finished putting my socks on I quickly took off my tights and shirt I was wearing previously revealing white panties and a white matching bra nothing special.

     I decided to keep them on since I don't have anything else really to wear that is.  I slowly wobbled my way off of the bed stretching my arms and legs out yawning.