.:{Chapter 65}:.

Declan's POV

     Tingles erupted throughout my body as my lips touched hers I couldn't control myself. I quickly wrapped my arms around her as I held onto her tightly.

     I smirked into our kiss as I felt more tingles erupt throughout my body smiling brightly. I traced my fingers down her cheek feeling her shiver in delight.

     I could not help but smile at the effect I had on her. I could feel my wolf Nathaniel stir in my head barking out in happiness while wagging his tail.

     It felt so right to be here in the forest where I belong holding the one who is meant to be mine. My princess my luna my other half.

     I ran my fingers through my hair as I pulled away from our kiss nuzzling my head into her neck. trailing small kissing up and down her neck and arms.

     I continued to kiss her neck leaving small hickeys over her body and arms marking her as mine without biting her.

     At that moment I completely forgot about her past about my past and why I rejected her I completely forgot all that I knew was that she was mine and that this was more than right.

     I slowly sat up and then kneeled down on the ground ofering her my hand for her to take while then standing up and pulling her towards me.

    "..What about..heather.," Aria mumbled softly her voice broken and sad.

     I looked over at her as my jaw dropped down and my face turned into a frown. I pulled her into my chest as I hugged her softly.

     "She means nothing to me," I replied quickly.

     "Is that why you kissed her directly after you rejected me..." She croaked out a few tears falling down her cheeks as her eyes became red and puffy.

     "Like I said she means nothing, and you kissed Kaiden before I kissed heather...": I replied quickly defending myself quickly.

     She looked at me and then stopped while looking down ashamed a few more tears rolling down her cheeks and onto the forest floor.

     "Would you like to go on a run.," I questioned smiling at her.

     "I can't shift.." She replied softly whimpering out towards me.

     "What do you mean you can't shift...?" I asked almost shocked.

     "I mean I can't shift... I have not shifted for half a year..." She replied softer than before.

     "Why?" I yelled out raising my eyebrow in concern and shock.

     "She uses all of her energy to heal me... I can't shift... I don't even remember the last time I did..." she croaked out as she wiped away a few stray tears.

     "I'm so sorry..." I replied softly looking at her and grabbing her hand bringing it towards my lips kissing it gently.

     "We can try together okay?" I questioned smiling softly as I held onto her hand.

     She nodded slightly bringing a smile to my face as we both closed our eyes hand in hand both imaging our wolf forms.

     Both of our bones cracked into place as we both groaned out in pain. Soft cries escaped Aria's lips as she began to shift. It was obvious that it hurt since she had no shifted for so long.

     I finished my ship as I wagged my tail and then lowered it as my wolf whimpered towards our mate as we watched her have a hard time shifting.