.:{Chapter 45}:.

Aria's POV

     After I walked in I dropped the presents down on the floor and ran towards my bean bag that I actually made by hand hugging it tightly and giggling like a little girl.

     I gently placed my fingers on my lips giggling at the thought that Kaiden Lakewood alpha of the solar pack lips was on mine.

     I continued to poke at my lips and cheek trailing my finger over his lingering touch.

     My mind quickly wandered off to Declan and the sparks I felt when we bumped into each other it was so amazing.

     I slapped myself in the face as I hit my head against the bean bag groaning out at the effect the two boys had on me.

      One likes me for who I am and is my boyfriend and the other one rejected me but for some reason, I rather want to be touched my Declan.

     I won't deny the fact that I like Kaiden a lot and how he makes me feel the jittery feeling and butterflies in my stomach but its nothing compared to what I feel like with Declan.

     I ran my fingers through my hair as I sighed out groaning loudly my groan echoing throughout the cave making a very odd sound.

     "Why do boys have to be so complicated why do I like Declan why can I just be happy with Kaiden or just how I was before all of this." I cried out putting my face in my hands dramatically groaning.

     I got up from my small mini teenager temper tantrum as I walked over to the bags that lay on the floor. I bent down as I picked them up.

     I picked up the gift bags from Kaiden as if I was picking up a newborn baby. With gentle hands, ease and a somewhat calm mind.

     I held onto the bags handles as I walked towards the stone stairs passing the circular table. I reached the stairs and walked up the few steps that were there. 

     I walked up the stairs quickly walking past a few tables and over a ton of stacks of books as I walked towards my bed.

     I sat down on my bed carefully and slightly painfully the burning sensation between my thighs still there from yesterday.

     I placed my school bag as well as the presents on the bed laying it all out evenly unwrapping all of the clothes giggling.

     I trailed my hands to my new necklace from maggie gazing at its beauty grinning happily at finally becoming friend with the girl I always wanted to be for years.

     "I have always looked up to maggie she was smart pretty had a family.. she's rich... everything.. i.. i.." My voice broke as I shook my head side to side trying to act greedy.

     "I doing want to act greedily  so why, why, why am I so broken why now... why me?" I kept asking questions to the wall as a single tear slid down my cheek.

     I stuffed my face in my pillow as I groaned once more screaming out random words for the simple reason of why not falling asleep quickly.